Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they're all very nice. Good to see you've already got the paintkit for the Extended. This way we'll have more liverys from day one on...

Thanks to Holgi :) There are so many nice liveries to choose from :D And (i can see it coming) in the end i will only fly the Lufthansa-repaint :D Thank you very much :)

I think holgi makes the best repaints out there for the current Airbus X ... i haven't seen others though so i might be missing out ...

I just stumbled across this forum, and I couldn't resist reacting to this one. I did about 30 paints for the airbus in the very beginning, you can find all of them on the aerosoft site or on Ozx. And don't forget all the paints by John Glanville either.. Of course Holgi took over later, and seems to be intent on painting every A320/321 that ever flew, and doing a great job at it too.

Anyway, here's a few of mine:

a7061.jpg

a6976.jpg

cyprus3189.jpg

mandala4879.jpg

easy.jpg

FX4975.jpg

aigle6670.jpg

FX6460.jpg

FX546-1.jpg

sc966.jpg

sc969.jpg

airone730.jpg

The easyjet looks really amazing. The others too, of course, but i´m a big fan of the easyjet livery and this one is done really great. :excellenttext_s:

oh, and I saw requests for TAM, Avianca and TAP:

avi3550.jpg

sc968.jpg

tap.jpg

what else?

FX4912.jpg

astana6777.jpg

FX3461.jpg

a7633-2.jpg

FX2660.jpg

FX2593.jpg

FX2594.jpg

FX2484.jpg

FX2488.jpg

so you see, a few of the lesser known carriers too, but I hope there is somehing for everybody to enjoy..

Guest cptawsom

Damn. :P

If the extended comes out to be good, I'm going to need a second SSD, just for all these excellent liveries. :P

@JanKees ,

The words flogging , horse , dead , a , spring to mind in this topic . After making more than 70 repaints between us it wasn't enough for a few " Airbus pilots " . Seeing as how we were only two of some twelve Beta painters maybe it's not surprising that the others decided not to release their work ( with a couple of exceptions ) , after seeing some of the reactions concerning the " lack " of liveries when Aerosoft released the Airbus X .

For others ,

Maybe it would be a good idea to search the Airbus X downloads before requesting paints ( yes it is 40 plus pages - but there is a search function ) .

Judging by the amount of downloads of our ( JanKees and myself ) " work " , at least some people are satisfied . We did try to paint some of the " lesser know " airlines that flew the Airbus and ofcourse since the release Holgi has painted ( almost ) all the others .

John Glanville

I was wondering if it is possible to include an Airbus House livery for each version - A320 CFM, A320 IAE, 321 CFM, 321 IAE and A320 Sharklet (CFM or IAE?). Either included in the release, or available via download.

I know there are Airbus House (Demonstrator) liveries for the A320 CFM and A321 CFM, but I've never found any for the A320 IAE and A321 IAE. :(

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I will be very happy if I see Bulgaria Air A320 CFM for v1 or/and Extended.
Thanks!
LZ-FBC, LZ-FBD, LZ-FBE, doesn't mather which one

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

Thanks!

Hi, would be nice if you mange to add some of Saudi Airlines:
A320

A320 (SkyTeam)

A321

Regards,
Jehad Hamdan

Sharklets%20-%20hunting%20down%20fuel%20burn.jpg

Does it bite? :lol:

Holgi. Is there any chance that you will do the demonstrator livery (house colors) for the A320 IAE and A321 IAE models?

Mark

Give me this United livery NOW Holgi :D

Do you have any idea of how this makes those of us who are not beta testing the Airbus X Extended feel? :(

Just kidding Chris. I can hardly wait for the Airbus X Extended. ;)

Mark

Archived