Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

servus holgi, ne meinte ob sich generll bei der aussentexture beim neuen bus irgndwas geändert hat? also ich meine in der darstellung, oder sind das halt einfach die neuen Neo Texturen, aber an sich hat sich an der Texture vom aerosoft airbus nichts geändert?!

Es können die "Alten" Texturen verwendet werden ...

Can we have the special BA liveries for the Olympics

BAdoveairbus.jpgba.jpg

Those liveries are on the A319 IAE. AirbusX will consists of only A320 and A321 with CFM and IAE variants. However, third party may create a fictional livery.

-Matt

I couldn't find the one I need.. I am looking for the new extended paint job for United Airlines post merger in A320 IAE engine style without the sharklets but the normal way..

I'm going to get the sharklet version too but would like to have it in normal IAE format too...

Those liveries are on the A319 IAE. AirbusX will consists of only A320 and A321 with CFM and IAE variants. However, third party may create a fictional livery.

-Matt

Or better yet - Aerosoft give us the A319, the A318 and the ACJ .... please .... :D

Cheers

Or better yet - Aerosoft give us the A319, the A318 and the ACJ .... please .... :D

Cheers

That will surely be impossible by now, but on the forum discussions, it is not denied for the future :)

We are intending to include a lot more liveries in the new version. If you got any requests do post them here. Please let us know the ID of the aircraft, that always makes it easier to find the info, Feel free to send a small list or some images (if you do use images do give credit to where they came from!!)

We now have this:

A320 CFM
  • Edelweiss Air HBIHY
  • Iberia ECILQ
  • Nikki OELEA
  • SwissAir HBIJJ

A320 IAE

• BA GEUUU
  • LAN CCCQE
  • US Airways N629AW

A321 CFM

• Air Berlin DASLB
  • AirFrance GTAR
  • Alitalia BIXI
  • Swiss Air HBIOC

A321 IAE

• Lufthansa DAISH

A320 CFM sharklet

• Airbus house livery FWWBA

Hey im jamaican and recently our airline was sold out to another country so we lost all our beloved airbus aircraft, my request for liveries is that of air jamaica. The aircraft registration are A321: 6Y-JME and A320: 6Y-JMK. The jamaican flight sim community would greatly appreciate if you brought both these aircraft back to life. Personally i think its one of the best liveries to ever grace an airbus aircraft.Thanks in advance for your consideration. Thanks to Airliners.net for these excellent photos

A321: 6Y-JME

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

A320: 6Y-JMK

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello memo1998,

the A321 of Turkish Airlines will be coming soon ...

• 4 weeks later...

We are intending to include a lot more liveries in the new version. If you got any requests do post them here. Please let us know the ID of the aircraft, that always makes it easier to find the info, Feel free to send a small list or some images (if you do use images do give credit to where they came from!!)

• Lufthansa DAISH

Mathijs, thank you very much for this 321. I love this bird, one of my favourite planes as it was the first A320 on which I've flown in the cockpit :) FRA-PRG :))

Hello dear Repainters.

If possible I would like to request some reapints for you up coming project airbus x V2

Thank you very much for your effort.

1: Turkish Airlines A321: TC-JRK named after Batman.

http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=1123145

2:Atlasjet A320 TC-ATJ

http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=1150830

3: Onur Air: TC-OBN

http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=1048908

Best wishes.

Archived