Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

I have updated my AirbusX repaints for Czech Airlines and Onur Air ( both A320 and A321 ) and are available at AVSIM . The reason I uploaded there is quite simple , nobody ( apparently ) looks here in the Aerosoft download section and constantly request paints that have been available for quite some time . By now it is well know that AirbusX paints work perfectly well in the Extended version , with a few simple changes .

I am also sure that Holgi painted ( at least ) Czech Airlines as well , so there will be updated textures for his versions too .

John Glanville

great!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here. For example. Also elsewhere...

Back to topic:

Hello, there is a repaint of this for Airbus X. I will see if I can get authors permission to update for Extended.

Thank you!

I carefully request 2 repaints for Airbus X extended for Asiana Ailrines which is A320-232 (IAE) and A321-231 (IAE)

Photos are linked below

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Asiana-Airlines/Airbus-A320-232/2211064/&sid=49bf946c39975a5810c69ecd57d3b6f9 (a320,AAR)

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Asiana-Airlines/Airbus-A321-231/2061153/&sid=0738a82859cc81329e258e6ecb73237b (a321)

I always appriciate your effort!

Have a nice Day~

Warm Regards,

Seungwon Jung

swon0424@gmail.com

name='lindbergh72' timestamp='1358354682' post='448690']

Hmm...hard work for a repaint :-( but thanks for explaining me that. :-)

It's really quite simple , if you download a Frontier repaint by JanKees , all you have to do is place the texture map into the correct A320 Extended map , then Copy and Paste a texture,cfg from another texture and then add the [fltsim=??] text into the aircraft.cfg as you would for any repaint . The only thing " missing " will be the aircraft registration in the cockpit but everything else will be working .

John

Hello Holgi,

MEA has Orderd some A320 and A321 neo aircrafts for 2015

heres how it will look.

can you please paint this for us.

Registration =Unknown but could you make it OD-MRU For the A320 & for the A321 OD-MRK

Thank You so much

Regards

Wael.

p.s please not that the A320 has the cfm engines :) not sure about the A321 engines

Middle-East-Airlines-confirms-Airbus-order-for-ten-A320neo-aircraft.jpg

Hello Holgi,

MEA has Orderd some A320 and A321 neo aircrafts for 2015

heres how it will look.

can you please paint this for us.

Registration =Unknown but could you make it OD-MRU For the A320 & for the A321 OD-MRK

Thank You so much

Regards

Wael.

p.s please not that the A320 has the cfm engines :) not sure about the A321 engines

please note the skyteam logo needs to be added :) like the air france skyteam logo in between the cockpit window and the doors

Plase Airbus X Extended Liveries for A321 and A320 Azerbaijan Airlines

5980133779_b652f141ca_b.jpg

You will find such an A320 - as well as many other liveries (for this, and other planes) for Russian or former Soviet Republics or former Eastern Block countries, in the following sites:

http://www.avsimrus....nd-textures-78/

http://unitedtraffic...ble/flyablefsx/

http://www.fsrepaint.ru/index.php

Has anyone done a Qatar Livery for the extended?

I've looked in all the usual places, but have only found liveries for the Original Airbus X. It would be good to have said livery for both the 320 & 321

• Deputy Sheriffs

That's good news , it means I wont have to finish these paints as you don't want any duplicate liveries ,

http://forum.aerosof...ended-repaints/

John

Hello John,

nice to see what liveries you make ...

I have been working for some time on the C-GIUF textures and I was glad that you make a another registration!

Holgi

PS: Cool that you're back in our forum, I'm already happened a little lonely!

Holgi ,

I know that English is not your first language but as far as kidgraig is concerned,I was being sarcastic.Having followed the "request" for an Air Canada paint,he was not being very polite towards you at all or anyone else painting the Airbus.That you are now willing to make an Air Canada paint for someone who "demands' one shows that you are indeed a gentleman.His reply to my post was clear enough I think.

The reason for the Air Canada paints?,A321 registration C-GJWD contains my intials (not in order) and when you have the A321 an A320 just means changing the MID and AFT sections where needed )

John Glanville

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi John,

I understand, I got this request from a good friend on 09.03.2012 ... (per Mail)

I paint these aircraft a long time, because the lines on the wing just looks ugly and I hate the blue/green color on this Airbus!

But I promised him this aircraft with this registration now almost a year.

What should I do?

You can believe me I would love to fulfill all the wishes here, for me that is a great fun - but only if I get something back ...

I think if you or I invested so much free time then somebody could be grateful and say thank you ...

Oh my English, I hope you understand what I mean because you are right with your statement!

I was also very shocked of what was written here - and I thought I stop all my paint jobs now ...

... but I've promised!

Holgi

(I also can send "my" Air Canada by Email?) ;)

Hi John,

I think if you or I invested so much free time then somebody could be grateful and say thank you ...

Holgi

And that is the whole point . People " request " paints and want them yesterday .

Maybe an idea for everyone asking for a paintscheme .Customers tend to forget that this " work " is done because we want to , not because we have to . You can't please everyone at the same time and with the sheer amount of paints that are available here at Aerosoft , Holgi's site or other flightsim sites most people would have nothing to complain about . If a repaint is made , then be happy , if not , just be patient .

The only thing I don't understand is that nobody seems to like the " new " Air Canada paintscheme but " everyone " seems to want one !

John

Holgi and John

I for one am extremely grateful for the work and efforts that you, and every other painter on the Internet, put into your repaints and more importantly, making them available for the rest of us to use.

Thanks so much to you for your hard work. The community is indebted to you and we need to realise it WAY more often.

Regards

Mark

Archived