Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

Hi there!

First of all I want to say THANK YOU :bow_down2_s: to Holgi!

Your repaints are awesome! :)

I have a little request for a repaint:

Could you maybe do an A320 in Brussels Airlines colours?

regards, Benni

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I second the Qatar repaint, and would also like this little gem, which was just announced today, Hawaiian A321neo

hawaiian-a321neo-01flthawaiianlrw.jpg?w=441

This one I'll give a +1! I'd love to see this if you can Holgi!!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi all,

I'll see what I can do and as soon I can give!

At the moment I can not even answer all my emails ... there are just so many!

(sorry)

Hi all,

I'll see what I can do and as soon I can give!
At the moment I can not even answer all my emails ... there are just so many!
(sorry)

Holdi, FANTASTIC your job, and your dedication, AWESOME!!! CLAPS !!!!!, here in TAM Virtual Brazil we have some artists too, they made this, hope enjoy!

fsx2013010718580747.jpg
Rio.jpg

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

Holdi, FANTASTIC your job, and your dedication, AWESOME!!! CLAPS !!!!!, here in TAM Virtual Brazil we have some artists too, they made this, hope enjoy!

fsx2013010718580747.jpg

Amazing... how do you manage to achieve the main fuselage background ? is it hand paint or did you copy/paste something ?

thanks

Anyone think they could make a TACA livery? I would greatly appreciate it if someone could make that for both an A320 and A321, but if I had to choose only one, I would like it to be made for the A320. Thank you.

Holgi,

Why so many JetBlue and Aegean paints? We're waiting for Aircanada A320 and A321. As you can see it's like the second most downloaded of yours, so we are waiting for an update. Chill out with the multiple paints of the same airline. Is it your favourite or something?

Also maybe start with the currently operating airlines. Northwest is out of business, yet it got painted a few days ago.

I love your work, but PLEASE do Air Canada. It's not hard. I made one for another product, but yours look better ;-)

-Craig

Why so many JetBlue and Aegean paints? We're waiting for Aircanada A320 and A321. As you can see it's like the second most downloaded of yours, so we are waiting for an update. Chill out with the multiple paints of the same airline. Is it your favourite or something?

Do keep in mind he does these for free.........in his spare time.................hopefully sarcasm tainted by the lack of tone in text.

Do keep in mind he does these for free.........in his spare time.................hopefully sarcasm tainted by the lack of tone in text.

Yeah some of it was sarcastic. I know he does these for free. But we don't need 30 Aegean and Jetblues and the whole delta fleet, when major and popular carriers like Air Canada haven't even been looked at yet. For sure at LEAST an ACA 321 should have come out before the 5th Aegean and definitely before the Northwest (which doesn't exist). I just feel left out. Oh so lonely. So very lonely.

Hello all,

kidcraig just have a look here, Air Canada for A320 CFM :

http://simtexture.de...AirbusXExtended

Bye

His argument is that A) There's no A321 (although ACA is a large operator of A321s), and B) That is an incorrect livery. It was only in use for a short time when they were in transition from the old glorious paint into the new hideous Robin's Egg Blue paint scheme.

His argument is that A) There's no A321 (although ACA is a large operator of A321s), and B) That is an incorrect livery. It was only in use for a short time when they were in transition from the old glorious paint into the new hideous Robin's Egg Blue paint scheme.

Yep! I actually had a friend send me a 2012 A320 Air Canada so I'm good there, but a Holgi paint would be great. As for the A321, we're still waiting.

Yep! I actually had a friend send me a 2012 A320 Air Canada so I'm good there, but a Holgi paint would be great. As for the A321, we're still waiting.

AND I'll say it's not a huge deal, I'll wait for one to come out, but I've noticed a massive number of duplicates and paints that are no longer flying (real world) come out of Holgi's paint shop while real world north american carriers are being looked past.

@kidcraig ,

Reading your posts reminds , me why I stopped painting the AirbusX . With such an attitude it's not exactly motivating anyone to make a repaint for your favourite airline . The same thing occured with the release of the AirbusX with " customers " complaing that their airline hadn't been painted , whereas JanKees and myself had made 80 repaints between us of not just European airlines but from most continents . With the release of the Extended version there were certainly more repaints to choose from .

It makes me wonder if people posting here for repaints have ever looked in the downloads section here at Aerosoft as it is well known that AirbusX repaints work perfectly well with the Extended version . Ofcourse JanKees' Air Canada repaint is dated 2010 so that is the " wrong " colour for you as well , although at the time of painting was the current version .

As for painting aircraft from airlines that no longer exist , or have already been done , so what . It's up to the painter what he paints and also when he paints it , as has been stated in an earlier post , it's all volunteer work and in that persons own spare time . Have a look on AVSIM or Flightsim and see how many repaints there are for any airline whatsoever and I'll bet that there are quite a few " duplicates " there too .

For any others who downloaded my paints for the AirbusX , I have updated them for the Extended and uploaded to AVSIM .

John Glanville

PS Good luck with your " request " .

@kidcraig ,

Reading your posts reminds , me why I stopped painting the AirbusX . With such an attitude it's not exactly motivating anyone to make a repaint for your favourite airline . The same thing occured with the release of the AirbusX with " customers " complaing that their airline hadn't been painted , whereas JanKees and myself had made 80 repaints between us of not just European airlines but from most continents . With the release of the Extended version there were certainly more repaints to choose from .

It makes me wonder if people posting here for repaints have ever looked in the downloads section here at Aerosoft as it is well known that AirbusX repaints work perfectly well with the Extended version . Ofcourse JanKees' Air Canada repaint is dated 2010 so that is the " wrong " colour for you as well , although at the time of painting was the current version .

As for painting aircraft from airlines that no longer exist , or have already been done , so what . It's up to the painter what he paints and also when he paints it , as has been stated in an earlier post , it's all volunteer work and in that persons own spare time . Have a look on AVSIM or Flightsim and see how many repaints there are for any airline whatsoever and I'll bet that there are quite a few " duplicates " there too .

For any others who downloaded my paints for the AirbusX , I have updated them for the Extended and uploaded to AVSIM .

John Glanville

PS Good luck with your " request " .

Thanks! I hope I have good "luck" too. Holgi said he'd take a look at it as there are about 30 ppl waiting for him to try it. If not, like I said, no big deal, I'll try to paint one myself.

Sorry to hear you gave up. I'm sure you made good work.

Craig, Thank you for posting this! I totally agree with you! Being part of Virtual Air Canada, I feel like we are being ignored by all means like CANADA isn't big enough! 2nd Biggest country in the world but, nope we aren't important...We just have the BEST VIRTUAL AIRLINE out there backed up by the real system that Air Canada uses to dispatch their flights, but again let's go repaint some BS airline that only has Boeings in their fleet..... and I'm tired of hearing well they have a repaint for the A320? Why not use that? It's because we already do! and believe it or not Air Canada also has A321's :o My Name is Michel Montreuil, proud member

of VAC, Thank you for understanding my rage!

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

Archived