Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I am not the only one wondering ; who is this man Holgi ? what does he do for a living ? .... with this procuctionrate of liveries for the AXE he can´t possibly be human ...does he eat...drink....sleep....relax in front of the tv .... !! ... well.. Holgi ... I guess...after all...that you are human :) ...but I do admire your talent and the hours/days you put into all those liveries...for FREE !! .....and of course I have a repaint request...and a spoonfull (teaspoon) of critisism (though constructiv... I hope) .... First...the livery : I would happily see you do Atlantic Airways A319 though of course fitted into the A320 size .... and about that critique of mine : Your repaint of the SAS A320 SE-RJE has become too "yellowish-white" instead of a more "greyish-white" ... so ... :dancing_s: .... I would LOVE to see it in a bit brighter and whiter textures.

All the best...and a happy new year and thanks for the effort you put into this - Jesper, Denmark

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Hogli,
Would like to request this one. Main reason I'm requested is I would like to have the "A321" model designators ( forward left/ Midship Left) included.

Thanks!!

ROMAN78

You are ready for takeoff!

A321_IAE_US_AIRWAYS_N543UW-2.jpg

Holgi

Good evening/morning in Europe. I just wanted to say I am a huge fan of your re-paints of the Aerosoft A320 Extended (FSX). Are you planning on doing a United (merger) A320 IAE for the Airbus Extended? I am sure you get a ton of requests, but I have been looking daily and only found one for the Airbus X and it does not seem to work right. Thank you for your attention.

Brian A. Neuman

Tucson, Arizona

**The jpg below is yours HOLGI from the Airbus X version I couldnt get to work on the Extended**

A320_IAE_UNITED_N465UA-7_zps956fecd5.jpg

17467.jpgHolgi mind i request silkair by singapore?

its a airbus A320 iae :) requested it few days ago,think u din catch that :) Take your time ;)

Haha wondering why u can paint so fastz :) U r an amazing painter.Nice repaints and the best looking.:) happy new year and have a great year :)

You are ready for takeoff!

A321_IAE_US_AIRWAYS_N543UW-2.jpg

.... well....having written in an earlier post, that I saw the US Airways livery with CFM engines instead of the IAE ones...and then not leaving a comment of sort of "uups...I will correct it right away" ...people may think that I was hallucinating those CFM engines ... !!! ...never mind ....a comment on my post about an Atlantic Airways livery would be nice. - Jesper

Dear Sir, I love your repaints and admire your work!

Here's another request for Silkair please - A320 IAE, but also for Tiger Airways Singapore (9V-TA*)

It would be hard to do because of the Tiger image but perhaps you can! :)

http://www.airplane-...ys-airbus-a320/

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Tiger-Airways/Airbus-A320-232/2205621/&sid=5b93ea6efc5b17cc7c0648835ddfdacf

Hello Holgi,

Any chance to change the CS-TNP from TAP Potugal with the new 15 years star alliance logo please? And btw the sel call is FHCP thanks =)

tnp1.jpg

cstnp.jpg

• Deputy Sheriffs

Dear Holgi,

are you planning to do the new Air France livery for both A320 and A321? At the moment I could only find the old version.

Thanks,

Peter

The A320 is ready!

A320_CFM_AIR_FRANCE_F-GJVW-1.jpg

Some say he doesn't sleep. And that he has Photoshop controls embedded in his hands... All we know, he's NOT The Stig! He is Holgi, the most amazing repainter ever!

Hi Holgi,

first of all thanks for your great repaints, they´re outstanding !
Would you mind doing a Quatar repaint ?

Thanks in advance

Regards Lars

Archived