Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the liveries Holgi made. I really appreciate the time he puts into it.

Now to my Question. Is there a way to make Holgi's Hello HB-JIZ work for the Extended version? Or can only master Holgi do that?

Thanks and Merry Christmas :cheers_s:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Holgi,

Can you tell me if you have a Jet Blue or Olympic livery for the airbus x extended?

Many thanks and Merry Christmas!

Hello,

I have this liverys, look! http://simtexture.de/download.php?load=AirbusXExtended#jetBlue%20N510JB

http://simtexture.de/download.php?load=AirbusXExtended#Olympic%20Air%20SX-OAT

Holgi, I had no idea you had so many repaints .It would be cool if you did a video sometime to show us how you make these repaints so realistic. To me it seems like you have a team of 10 people working in a office.

Hello,

I have the same issue as Leslie reported above:

"I have downloaded liveries for Air Malta (Airbus X Ext) and XL and when open cockpit this is totally black with at times a few lines showing edges of the glareshield or side windows. Outside vie is correct.

What am I doing wrong?"

I downloaded A320 Belair (HB-IOP) , A319/320 Germanwings (D-AGWI), A320 Austrian (OE-LBU) and A320 Lufthansa (D-AIZH), copied them in the relevant CFM/IAE folders, updated the respective config files.

I can select the aircrafts and outside view is also okay. However, all cockpit views are completely dark (I cannot see anything there).

Does anyone have the same issue and found a solution?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Tilo

Hi Holgi,
just one question.
Is it able for you to create a Condor A321 livery for the extended after your 3 Condor A320?
Lately Condor also do have A321 now,
Would be nice. Best regards,
Philip

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

HI Fabo,

it was actually not exactly the issue but helped me to find what I did wrong. I actually only read the Airbis x section of the readme file and missed the instruction to paste the files from the "update extended" folder into the texture folder. So, I just did that and all liveries work perfectly now:)

Thanks for your tip, that really helped...

Best regards,

Tilo

Hello Holgi

i have tried to send you a pm messege here but it does not work,

so i have sent an email to your simtextures.de website please check my email when your free

its regarding MEA repaint

thank you

regards

Wael

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Holgi,
just one question.
Is it able for you to create a Condor A321 livery for the extended after your 3 Condor A320?
Lately Condor also do have A321 now,
Would be nice. Best regards,
Philip

Hello Philip,

you are ready for takeoff!

A321_CFM_CONDOR_D-AIAA-1.jpg

... for download, look in the download area!

G'day Holgi,

Merry Xmas. Is there any chance you could do a repaint for the AXE in Air New Zealand and Tiger Airlines livery.

Something like this

Air_New_Zealand_Airbus_A320_Finney.jpg

or this, for Air New Zealand...

Air_New_Zealand_Airbus_A320_Nazarinia-2.jpg

or this for Tiger

44211_1265704017.jpg

Thanks for considering.

Nick

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hey Holgi, just in case you haven't heard it in a while, I want to thank you very much for all you've done to make flying the Airbus X Extended so enjoyable with all your liveries.

Thank you my Friend,

you're welcome!

Archived