Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Hey Holgi. First of all, thank you so much for the countless liveries you have painted so far (not only the A320s). You're truly doing an amazing job. It just came to my attention that Air Tanzania is operating an A320-200 CFM. For personal reasons I am very happy to see this one happen. So if you should ever find some blank spots in your timetable again ;), could you please think about doing this one? Cheers mate.

Update: Just read they did sell it in December of 2011. Poor giraffe. :(

Where can I find the giraffe?

I do not find a very good template!?

• 2 weeks later...

Guys. Why are there repaints of extended already in the download section?

So the exterior development is completed?

and.. I think Asain airlines are unpopular for simmers. There are not any ANA(All nippon airway), JAL(Japan air), KAL(Korean air), AAR(Asiana airline) ETC in the download section.

Please make one T.T

Im motivating you guys. See beutiful cabin crews. please make one. :)

------------- Korean air (PEPSI logo..why???) -------------

5036788900_1151a8b17f.jpg

------------ Korean crews. I like that color. ------------

800x600_1308560156_Korean_Air_crew_at_Le_Bourget_tentejpg.jpg

------- ANA (All nippon airway) ------

ana+stewardess_03.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When will Aerosoft release a repaint for Air Canada in Normal colours for the A320 & A321?

If you haven't started, can you make the A320 with the C-FLSS and A321 C-GIUF? Thanks in advance!

There already is one done by house painter Holgi in the downloads section here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/1733-airbus-a320-cfm-air-canada-c-fdsu/

Archived