Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

Hello,

I was wondering about the fact that no China Eastern A321/A320 Livery exists. So, can someone make a repaint for it? That would be amazing!!

China Eastern A321 B-1858 ( New Livery )

http://www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Photos/photo.show?id=585707

China Eastern A321 B-2289 ( Old Livery )
http://www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Photos/photo.show?id=449105

Also, I think, would it be really cool to repaint a Uzbekistan A320.

Uzbekistan Airways A320 UK32015

http://www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Photos/photo.show?id=522099

Thanks!

Greeting from Northern Germany! ;)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

A few screens of N361VA Virgin America's " jersey girl " with " sharklets " . First paint using the new pain(k)it and was caught out painting the sharklets on the AFT section ( after they were moved to the WANNE section ) . You live and learn !

John

Looks good John...when will this be available?

• 4 weeks later...

Kind of undermines the fact that ALL Airbus A320 and A321 repaints work in ALL versions ( with a little work from the end user ) . As a member of the support staff you should know that .

Not everyone has the latest Airbus version ( for whatever reason ) . Unless this is a crude attempt to get people to purchase it .

The only confusing factor is that a lot of people ARE posting in the wrong forums when asking for " help " . As seen in this section of the forum when asking for support for the A318 / 319 , or talking about version 1.21 ( etc , etc ) .

John

Support and looking forward for this paint

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

If the photo contains a clear copyright holder, and if that's not you, it's illegal to post and bring you and also Aerosoft into real trouble. This can easily end up in fines of several hundreds or thousands of Euros.

That's why such pictures are getting deleted.

It is totally ok just to post the link to the picture (if it is hosted on some other server) here in the forums.

I just changed your post accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

please!!!! I need 3 of TACA:

1 is to the A320 IAE the TACA livery 75 years N488TA please!!!! with el salvador's flag in the tail

2 is to the A320 CFM please a TACA Star Alliance texture N688TA

3 is to the A320 IAE TACA 75 year N567TA

PLEASEE!!! I need these textures!!!! I have been serching for it about 3 months and I dont have anything THANKS A LOT!!!!!

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED. SUCH POSTS, IF REPEATED, WILL LEAD TO A BAN FROM THE FORUM.

post-151706-0-67051600-1434398512_thumb.

post-151706-0-75229000-1434398702_thumb.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi guys!

As some of you may know, EVA AIR of Taiwan has released their new livery last year and B-16221, delivered just a few weeks ago is painted in the new livery. Are there any kind repainters who can make a repaint of that awesome livery for the Aerosoft airbus?

Thanks in advance!

(Photo from google, Pre delivery reg: D-AVZR)

Please login to display this image.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I would really enjoy TAM Airlines Livery of PT-MZN, which has painted in 2012. What do you think about it? Is this a possible Paint job?

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL DELETED

Please use links instead.

• 1 month later...
On 13/5/2014 at 0:34 PM, Frankma said:

I am a member of Vueling-go, and we'd have textures "LINKING EUROPE" Airbus A320neo CFM. Thank you. Greetings.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

On 13/5/2014 at 0:34 PM, Frankma said:

I am a member of Vueling-go, and we'd have textures "LINKING EUROPE" Airbus A320neo CFM. Thank you. Greetings.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Can you give me this repaint please ??? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

This is the livery request topic for the old Airbus X Extended. The topic for the current product Airbus A318/A319 respective A320/A321 can be found here:

You can also post into Holgers livery forum

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 23/7/2014 at 6:01 AM, DetCord said:

I'm not taking any requests right now. I'm backlogged with more than I can count at present. That said, I might take a look at it down the road.

Airbus A320 CFM Lufthansa Star Alliance (Freiburg) D-AIPD - http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2774-airbus-a320-cfm-lufthansa-star-alliance-d-aipd/

image001.png

image1000.png

image2000.png

Hello,do you still have this livery? it seems to be removed from the page...

On 23/7/2014 at 6:01 AM, DetCord said:

Archived