Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Holgi love the liveries!! Can you please do these liveries.

Ansett VH-HYA. Shotting star.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Ansett VH-HYA Gold A

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Ansett VH-HYB Olympic 2000 games

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

VH-HYN Olympic torch

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Could you please do those liveries?

Thanks, Anthony

Did you ever find these liveries? I'm looking for any of these to put on my A320 Extended...

Cheers.

Currently trying to get the cheatlines in the tail section to look right . I am sure Holgi will agree that lines in the nose and tail sections are the worst to show correctly in the sim . From a distance everything looks okay but when " rivet counting " all kinds of weird things appear . It's a curved surface and a 1 pixel dot is stretched to at least twice its size and a half pixel doesn't exist . Same applies to the BA Landor livery shown earlier .

Was able to find all SELCAL codes for the BA registrations - even the ones that were scrapped .

John

Did this beautiful BCal bird ever make it out of the paint hanger?

post-76399-0-74272700-1415697208_thumb.j

Once I have the " new " A320 / 321 installed and check out my paints will upload . There are several differences in the versions making it neccessary for the end user to do some editing in the aircraft.cfg .

John

I am having the same problem,I tried importing all my old liveries to the new folders and they appear darker etc, there must be a fix on it's way or something, I had to uninstall, remove all added liveries, install fresh and just stick with the default liveries the A320/A321 come with...

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you have problems with the old textures please copy the texture.cfg from a working aircraft inside you're not working old one! (same model, for example if you install an old A320 IAE use the texture.cfg from a working (new) A320 IAE!)

This is very simple and works fine!

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

hello, i want to know how to obtain the plane.not just the repaint. can you please help me?

Check this out:

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=13112&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_language=english

• 3 weeks later...

Yes Please! Highly request this new HK Express B-LCA livery. This aircraft is called "燒賣" (pronounced "Siu Maai", one of Hong Kong's famous traditional dishes) and the name is written on the left front passenger door. Here are some photos I've taken (I work for HK Airlines/HK Express :) ):

attachicon.gifWP_20140628_16_14_32_Pro.jpg

attachicon.gifWP_20140628_16_14_29_Pro.jpg

attachicon.gifWP_20140701_08_49_14_Pro.jpg

attachicon.gifWP_20140711_09_50_00_Pro.jpg

A million thanks in advance!!

Recently uploaded B-LCC and have B-LCA , -LCB and -LCD more or less ready to upload but to finish I still need the SELCAL codes for LCA and LCB and the aircraft name for LCD .

If you have access to the flightdeck that would be a great help . One thing as with your photo of the aircraft name , a picture take at a right angle to the fuselage and at the same height is more useful as my Chinese handwriting is not that good .

John

Recently uploaded B-LCC and have B-LCA , -LCB and -LCD more or less ready to upload but to finish I still need the SELCAL codes for LCA and LCB and the aircraft name for LCD .

If you have access to the flightdeck that would be a great help . One thing as with your photo of the aircraft name , a picture take at a right angle to the fuselage and at the same height is more useful as my Chinese handwriting is not that good .

John

B-LCD - aircraft name: 春卷 Ceon Gyun

http://aviationhk.365d.info/t80-topic#799

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know there is ANA repaints out already but there isn't a ANA inspiration of Japan livery out yet, Can we get one Most preferably a repaint of JA8300 touched up with inspiration of Japan? Thanks so much!

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED. SUCH POSTS, IF REPEATED, WILL LEAD TO A BAN FROM THE FORUM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know there is ANA repaints out already but there isn't a ANA inspiration of Japan livery out yet, Can we get one Most preferably a repaint of JA8300 touched up with inspiration of Japan? Thanks so much!

Since John did the ANA livery I'm sure this would be a fairly easy, quick do up. I'll let him know just in case he's hasn't seen this topic in awhile.

• Aerosoft

Hello,

the AIrbus X Extended is not in development anymore. I dont think that anyone is still painting liveries for it.

Jonas

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Air France A321-211 F-GTAE selcal EKBM Skyteam livery will be appreciated.

regards.

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED. SUCH POSTS, IF REPEATED, WILL LEAD TO A BAN FROM THE FORUM.

Hello,

the AIrbus X Extended is not in development anymore. I dont think that anyone is still painting liveries for it.

Jonas

Kind of undermines the fact that ALL Airbus A320 and A321 repaints work in ALL versions ( with a little work from the end user ) . As a member of the support staff you should know that .

Not everyone has the latest Airbus version ( for whatever reason ) . Unless this is a crude attempt to get people to purchase it .

The only confusing factor is that a lot of people ARE posting in the wrong forums when asking for " help " . As seen in this section of the forum when asking for support for the A318 / 319 , or talking about version 1.21 ( etc , etc ) .

John

Archived