Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you do LINKING EUROPE repaint for Vueling? Thank, regards.

Nice to see your request, it is now based at my home airport Brussels :)

By the way: Belgian Air Force A321 coming soon and my Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium repaint will also be updated soon! :)

Request for the new Philippine Airlines first Airbus A321 equipped with Sharklets (Requesting for about 4 months ago...) Registration: RP-C9903

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED. SUCH POSTS, IF REPEATED, WILL LEAD TO A BAN FROM THE FORUM.

Hi Holgi.

Please can I request a Monarch A321-231(WL) G-ZBAE repaint.

I would do it myself by editing your G-OZBZ repaint, applying sharklets and changing Monarch to Monarch.co.uk on the fuselage.

Regards,

Matt

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED. SUCH POSTS, IF REPEATED, WILL LEAD TO A BAN FROM THE FORUM.

Hello,

I have my own post about a livery but i'll repost it here!

Any chance on making a Monarch A321SL both types? G-ZBAE & G-ZBAM

Thanks!

maxresdefault.jpg

can anyone kind to make a livery for Jetstar Japan, there are a lot liveries for Jetstar Australia and Singapore but not for Japan...

Thanks

Hello and nice to meet you..I am new in Aerosoft Forum so if i make some mistake is because i am new ;) So i have windows 8 with fsx....I have a problem because my joystick is Disconnected or on the ground or in the cruise level or in approach and i take out the usb and i put again back but still not working..after a restart is working but after maybe 10 mins maybe 2 hours is disconnected...i dont know what to do :( Please if anyone can help me here is my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/vladimiros.tzortzis

Thank you very much all :)

Archived