Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

Hi Holgi,

first of all thank you for all those amazing repaints :)

I have a request for the newly launched Vanilla Air. If you could make a repaint at some point when you have some time for that that would be really amazing.

Thank you very much! :)

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

I'll just stop asking for repaints. Holgi is apparently very selective as to whom he does them for.

No ... you are wrong!

I just do many things at once ...

... what is done is done and what is going faster is faster!

I work, for example, on a 777!

post-26404-0-47912900-1391722881_thumb.j

No ... you are wrong!

I just do many things at once ...

... what is done is done and what is going faster is faster!

I work, for example, on a 777!

attachicon.gifthomson.jpg

We appreciate your and the other painters contributions to AXE, however, there is no need to be abrasive, mate. It was simply a observation, one that goes back months and months. Good looking T7 BTW.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors. I'm out.

Where does this sense of entitlement come from ? A request is just that , a request , there are literally thousands of people willing to wait and Holgi can only work on one repaint at a time however good he is . Even after some three years people are still requesting repaints for the Airbus , so he must be doing something right .

Holgi's answer to post #1210 was perfectly normal in my eyes . Don't forget that Holgi is not a native English speaker ( I am ) , even showing you a Thomson repaint he is working on .

Just looked in the Downloads section and there are 685 repaints made by him so being selective is hardly true is it ?

John

These re-paints take time, patience everybody

John, I'm looking for one of your re-paints from last year and the file seems to have gone - the Little Red one?

We appreciate your and the other painters contributions to AXE, however, there is no need to be abrasive, mate. It was simply a observation, one that goes back months and months. Good looking T7 BTW.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors. I'm out.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

@abody ,

I made a A320 and A321 ANA paint ( some time ago ) , not the reg's on your photo ( JA8300 and JA107A ) and not made by Holgi's fair hands but better then nothing . Can be found on AVSIM .

@Harma ,

When I get the beer I was promised by M.Kok ( post is a few pages ago ) , then I might reconsider uploading any Airbus paints .

John

Archived