Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

Any chance for a Pegasus repaint?

TC-DCA. She's name is "Pınar"

The other photos in there

65981_1388551566.jpg

Hi nice company, i think fly pegasus use only Boeing aircraft, they are not own airbus :-(

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi nice company, i think fly pegasus use only Boeing aircraft, they are not own airbus :-(

Uhh, that would be a Airbus with Pegasus colors you referenced....

Hello,

I have spent hours looking for this and nobody has it. I did find one but it had no Sharklets; does anyone have this A321? If not, can Holgi paint one for us? Thank you :bow_down2_s:

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

Hello,

I have spent hours looking for this and nobody has it. I did find one but it had no Sharklets; does anyone have this A321? If not, can Holgi paint one for us? Thank you :bow_down2_s:

I say this one would look great on Airbus X Extended. If someone can do it :)

You mean this A321?

qOvdnaRl.jpg

8CyDRVhl.jpg

Hello iPetroSS,

first of all let me thank you for your recent Aegean and Cyprus A320/A321 uploads. The liveries are great and I am enjoying flying them very much! I would also like to extend my gratitude to 'Aegean Virtual' for making their fleet package of Aegean's A320 fleet available to all of us. I understand there has been a repaint of a fictional Aegean A320 with sharklets (SX-NEO) but the respective download link unfortunately isn't available anymore. Any chance you can re-upload it sometime?

Cheers.

Hey!

Anyone for Qatar Airways A321-231 and Qatar Airways OneWorld A320-232 A7-AHL?

Thank you!

Archived