Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello Holgi,This is Kort from Taiwan.
Your repaint for EVA Air B-16201 was extreme awesome that I would like to make new repaints of other EVA Air A321s(Ex:B-16206 or B-16207) from your works.
Considered that you may feel bored to do three EVA Air liveries if I ask you,could I take part of your livery and make new repaints on my own ?
Sorry that I had used part of your liveries and completed some works before informing you.

Not to cry, but it's rather hard to believe that not a single Air Canada livery was created/added - it is afterall a major carrier in North Armerica. Air Canada operates nearly every version of the commerical Airbus (A319/320/321/333) totalling over 90 aircraft in the Airbus series, alone, with the excemption of the A318, A332 and A380. Warren >>

Not to cry, but it's rather hard to believe that not a single Air Canada livery was created/added - it is afterall a major carrier in North Armerica. Air Canada operates nearly every version of the commerical Airbus (A319/320/321/333) totalling over 90 aircraft in the Airbus series, alone, with the excemption of the A318, A332 and A380. Warren >>

I agree, especially when there are many liveries of some carriers,

I would really love an Allegiant Air A320. They have a large base near my house and would love to fly their colors. They are a real world A319 and A320 operator using ex- EasyJet aircraft.

Then it's about time you actually searched the download section here at Aerosoft and other flightsim sites , as there are at least two repaints in the " old " colourscheme and two more for the " new " colourscheme to be found here at Aerosoft .

JanKees painted the old colours back in 2010 for the AirbusX version ( which are fully compatible with the Extended - and has been reported by several people - several times ) when it was the current livery and Holgi has painted others since .

My own Air Canada paints can be found on AVSIM , A320 C-FKCR and A321 C-GJWD ( which contains my intials and is the only reason I painted it ) .

John

Then it's about time you actually searched the download section here at Aerosoft and other flightsim sites , as there are at least two repaints in the " old " colourscheme and two more for the " new " colourscheme to be found here at Aerosoft .

JanKees painted the old colours back in 2010 for the AirbusX version ( which are fully compatible with the Extended - and has been reported by several people - several times ) when it was the current livery and Holgi has painted others since .

My own Air Canada paints can be found on AVSIM , A320 C-FKCR and A321 C-GJWD ( which contains my intials and is the only reason I painted it ) .

John

Thanks so much John. I have tried to download the repaints available (Holgi) - and I seem to find problems with it. It just seems that Aerosoft went to great lengths to cover a lot of the airlines in Europe and just skimmed over countries. I will give your repaint a go. Hopefully it will work in AXE v1.16.

I have to disagree with you as far as airline liveries are concerned . When the AirbusX was released in 2010 , JanKees Blom and myself ( along with a few others ) , uploaded some 80 repaints between us and we covered most regions on the planet , along with the liveries released by Aerosoft . We painted quite a few companies , some well known , others not so but again these liveries were current in 2010 . Since then Holgi has just about painted everty airline using the the Airbus A32X and still continues doing so ( he has painted several ficticious liveries too ) . That some airlines have had several paints with different registrations has a simple reason , after spending time ( hours , days , weeks ) making a livery , adding a new registration or aircraft name takes only a fraction of that time . Just be happy that there are so many repaints available here in the download section or other flightsim sites .

If you read this thread from the begining , you will realise that most " requests ' have been honoured , although in some cases it takes a while . The airline you mentioned caused quite some grief in this forum because of the way it was " requested " and was suggested that the airline had been ignored where this was just not true , just that the repaints that were made were no longer current as the airline had rebranded itself some time after the paints were made . The same apllies to airlines that no longer use the Airbus A32X , that is no reason for that repaint to be made but has to do with what the repainter wants to paint .

It must also be stated ( again ) that people repainting the Airbus ( whichever version ) do so in their own FREE time because they WANT to and not because they HAVE to .

John

I have to disagree with you as far as airline liveries are concerned . When the AirbusX was released in 2010 , JanKees Blom and myself ( along with a few others ) , uploaded some 80 repaints between us and we covered most regions on the planet , along with the liveries released by Aerosoft . We painted quite a few companies , some well known , others not so but again these liveries were current in 2010 . Since then Holgi has just about painted everty airline using the the Airbus A32X and still continues doing so ( he has painted several ficticious liveries too ) . That some airlines have had several paints with different registrations has a simple reason , after spending time ( hours , days , weeks ) making a livery , adding a new registration or aircraft name takes only a fraction of that time . Just be happy that there are so many repaints available here in the download section or other flightsim sites .

If you read this thread from the begining , you will realise that most " requests ' have been honoured , although in some cases it takes a while . The airline you mentioned caused quite some grief in this forum because of the way it was " requested " and was suggested that the airline had been ignored where this was just not true , just that the repaints that were made were no longer current as the airline had rebranded itself some time after the paints were made . The same apllies to airlines that no longer use the Airbus A32X , that is no reason for that repaint to be made but has to do with what the repainter wants to paint .

It must also be stated ( again ) that people repainting the Airbus ( whichever version ) do so in their own FREE time because they WANT to and not because they HAVE to .

John

Thank you so much for clearing that up. What Holgi, and others, have done with the repaints are incredible and no doubt sincerely appreciated. Warren

Hi,

Could someone make a repaint of the A320/321 in the old or new Air Macau livery? Up to now I just found an A321 in the old livery for the old Airbus X.

That would be great :)

B-MBA for example is a quite new airframe with the homepage adress on the aft fuse

PlanespottersNet_419579.jpg

B-MAX is an A320 and still wears the old livery

PlanespottersNet_325341.jpg

B-MAJ wears the special cs "4th east asian games"

PlanespottersNet_419120.jpg

Thank you :)

hello!Mr.Holgi.i am use airbus x extended.and i want a repaint for A321 IAE.that is 'TransAsia Airways'B-22605.i want this repaint for a long time.i hope someday you can paint this.thank you very much.

With all due respect to Holgi and the author of the NEO version for the existing SWISS paints, would it be possible to get an a320(or preferably both the sharklet and winglet version) with a much whiter paint job? Holgi's versions look too grey I guess. The one NEO that is out there is a good white for the fuselage but then the red is too faded.

Again, no disrespect to these guys. It's just that IMO, when I see images of SWISS aircraft on the internet, they look much whiter. The contrast of white to red looks really nice in the real life pics I see. But, that gets lost in the repaints that are currently out there.

Thank you!

• Deputy Sheriffs

@Holgi:

Great Work!! The new Germanwings livery is very nice!

Can you please paint the Condor/SmartLynx 320?

Thanks a lot!! :)

... now ready for takeoff ...

A320_CFM_CONDOR_YL-LCK-1.jpg

[download]

Hello Holgi ! Cause that I thought it's always better to paint it myself than bothering you.I had already done few works from your repaints. Those planes in the picture are made out of your previous repaints (EVA Air B-16201 and LH A321 Star Alliance). Could they show up in Aerosoft's livery download page ?

post-86069-0-18950200-1386586202_thumb.j
post-86069-0-22905900-1386586208_thumb.j

Archived