Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holgi, would you be willing to paint Paxton The Puffin livery on an Airbus A320 for me?

I would also appreciate the "Ozzy the Orca" livery, but Paxton is my #1 priority.

Here they are:

http://www.flyfrontier.com/fun-stuff/animal-tales-continued

ss7656.jpg

though this is for the previous incarnation of the Airbus, but there is a thread explaining how to convert them. I did the first five on your list, you should be able to find them here in the Aerosoft download section.

If and when I find the paintkit again (does anyone know where I can download it?) I may do the other animals as well..

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello jankees,

nice FRONTIER textures ...

I'll make also the fleet from FRONTIER!

N201FR, N202FR, N203FR, N204FR, N205FR, N206FR, N207FR ...

If our pilots want I can upload some of them ...

Holgi,

I have done N201FR to N205FR for the previous Airbus and now N218FR, but if you want to do them again, just go ahead, saves me the work of adapting them for the extended version.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Holgi,

I have done N201FR to N205FR for the previous Airbus and now N218FR, but if you want to do them again, just go ahead, saves me the work of adapting them for the extended version.

I have made the fleet for me and a friend last year ...

I know you 've already done this, but I would upload them if anybody need them!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Cool are you able to do my VA one? I have sent you an email with more information? :D

Yes, sorry, I don't saw your email, now I found it!

Archived