Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

Have noticed that Sichuan Airlines have just taken delivery ( or are about to ) of a A320 IAE NEO ( pre delivery registration F-WWIM ) and will have the registration B-9935 . Do not have the SELCAL info yet , so will not be uploaded til then . Also noticed that the Airbus A320 text has been redesigned , although luckily that was provided in the Extended paintkit ( did need some redrawing though ) .

Some screenshots :

post-29473-0-84949000-1376161627_thumb.j post-29473-0-30357000-1376161634_thumb.j post-29473-0-96752500-1376161642_thumb.j

post-29473-0-06628700-1376161651_thumb.j post-29473-0-48864300-1376161661_thumb.j post-29473-0-13390800-1376161669_thumb.j

post-29473-0-36024100-1376161675_thumb.j post-29473-0-94528600-1376161683_thumb.j

John

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Message to Holgi since it is impossible to write e-mail's to you...is it possible to make clean repaints for the NEO like the other A320/A321's

Oh btw...thanks John for the clean Virgin America Sharklet (NEO), I've put it to good use!

Darryl

Just to add , Holgi's rendition ( non sharklet version ) has English / Spanish text on the doors , something that was not included in the ( original ) paintkit . All the photo's I have are not with enough resolution to even read what is written on the doors in English , let alone Spanish . I will look at the Iberia paintkit to see if they are included .

Have also found the SELCAL codes for N520VL and N521VL , so still looking for N519VL .

John

Let me request a Condor A320 in the old colours.

Now it is just a legacy livery, but I personally remember it filling the skies and have a great sentiment for it.

Actually there are two orange OC liveries and both would be fantastic (though the first one is the real classic for me):

deoc01_zps732f36c4.jpg

dnoc01_zps5d68e0f9.jpg

One more suggestion is... black. I personally belive black liveries look stunning.

There's a great black livery in New Zealand (ANZ) and in Japan (Starflyer) but also in Europe we have two (actually three) great black liveries:

Avion Express / Cosmo:

avion_zpsda1d9fb3.jpg

cosmo_zps6e726357.jpg

Astra (already requested, I believe):

astra_zps524e7121.jpg

If someone, Holgi, John or anyone feels like one of these one day, that will be great.

Rafal ,

There are two repaints in the AirbusX section , namely D-AICD ( 1990 paint ) and D-AICK ( 2000 paint ) , I also uploaded the same repaints but adapted for the Extended ( with VC textures for the AirbusX ) to AVSIM . They were uploaded there before the Livery Manager was introduced so that cannot be used and have to be installed " by hand " .

John Glanville

Hi Chris - almost done!

There are a few more detail improvements to be made - not quite happy with the colours of the wing roots, and a couple of minor detail changes around the American eagle yet to be finalised. However, it will be a few days before I have time to finish those now and then get the files together for upload.

Here are the last two images.

attachicon.gif321AmericanNC_00.jpg

Fresh out of the paint shop in Sydney, Australia

attachicon.gif321AmericanNC_01.jpg

It looks a real picture at dusk!

Any updates to your Airbus series?

esDEv9e.jpg

Any updates to your Airbus series?

esDEv9e.jpg

Hi detcord

Sorry for the delay - yes I have done some work on the updates but have not yet had time to collate all the files and upload them. Will try to get to them soon, but work has been pretty hectic recently!

Thank you so much for this EpicWin,

I have requested a couple of times but didn't want to hassle ppl - I have seen this bird in the tin, so to speak, and have the Maldivian scenery from Aerosoft - VCBI to VRMM in the A320 is a nice hour or so to wind down in the evening......

Awesome Job!

Dave W

Hi detcord

Sorry for the delay - yes I have done some work on the updates but have not yet had time to collate all the files and upload them. Will try to get to them soon, but work has been pretty hectic recently!

No worries mate, I know how it is. I'll be heading home to New Zealand from the States on leave next week, so I won't be able to keep tabs on it. I'll keep watching the thread though.

Cheers

Archived