Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

Hi Chris - almost done!

There are a few more detail improvements to be made - not quite happy with the colours of the wing roots, and a couple of minor detail changes around the American eagle yet to be finalised. However, it will be a few days before I have time to finish those now and then get the files together for upload.

Here are the last two images.

attachicon.gif321AmericanNC_00.jpg

Fresh out of the paint shop in Sydney, Australia

attachicon.gif321AmericanNC_01.jpg

It looks a real picture at dusk!

No problem at all. Take your time and get it right :)

Best Regards,

Chris F.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi DetCord

Now I have completed both the white and black Air New Zealand liveries I am beginning work on the American A320Neo. I have done this livery for a couple of other aircraft already so hope it will not take too long to do this one. Watch out for progress pics here.

Outstanding mate! Looking forward to getting it in-game once I've finished reinstalling FSX. OT - Did a complete system restore.

Hi,

I know the Frontier liveries exist in the AX downloads, but is there any way of making them avail for the AXE, or create new ones? I did try using them for the AXE and ended up with a near pitch black VC!

Cheers

This was my reply to an earlier post made about the Frontier paints made by JanKees Blom . I have them installed in the Extended version and they work just fine .

Because they were made for the Original AirbusX you cannot use the Livery Manager and have to be added by hand ( as you would for most repaints found on the net ) .

@Virgin America Captain ,

JanKees Blom made 4 Frontier paints for the Airbus X in 2010 and I seem to remember someone making updates for the VC . The repaints can be found in the Downloads section ( top of page ) - or check previous pages in this thread . I converted the VC textures for myself , so if you cannot find them send me a personal message and I will share them with you . I do not want to upload them as it is not my work .

John

1. Unzip to a temporary location .

2.Copy the texture.??? to the A320 CFM folder .

3.Open the readme supplied with the download and copy the [fltsim=?] section into the aircraft.cfg changing the number after fltsim= to the next ( consecutive ) number .

4.Open one of the texture folders in the A320 CFM map ( one supplied with the Original download / CD ) and copy and paste the texture.cfg into the Frontier paint .

It realy is this easy to have " old ' paints working in the Extended , the only extra " work ' involves copying the texture.cfg from a relevant ( A320 CFM / IAE or A321 CFM / IAE ) original aircraft .

The same applies to the VC textures , they are supplied with the paintkit , along with the font needed for the registration .

John

This was my reply to an earlier post made about the Frontier paints made by JanKees Blom . I have them installed in the Extended version and they work just fine .

Because they were made for the Original AirbusX you cannot use the Livery Manager and have to be added by hand ( as you would for most repaints found on the net ) .

1. Unzip to a temporary location .

2.Copy the texture.??? to the A320 CFM folder .

3.Open the readme supplied with the download and copy the [fltsim=?] section into the aircraft.cfg changing the number after fltsim= to the next ( consecutive ) number .

4.Open one of the texture folders in the A320 CFM map ( one supplied with the Original download / CD ) and copy and paste the texture.cfg into the Frontier paint .

It realy is this easy to have " old ' paints working in the Extended , the only extra " work ' involves copying the texture.cfg from a relevant ( A320 CFM / IAE or A321 CFM / IAE ) original aircraft .

The same applies to the VC textures , they are supplied with the paintkit , along with the font needed for the registration .

John

Thanks John,

Will give it a go later today.

Cheers

Rob

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

All done

Cheers

Just completed work on the new Australian Tigerair livery for the A320 IAE Neo - will post it with the other liveries that are going online this week.

post-83211-0-00009100-1373334611_thumb.j

Formerly Tiger Airways Australia

Not at all, very easy.

I wasn't sure re the VC textures or that I didn't need to use livery Manager prior to your reply, so thanks very much John.

Cheers

Rob

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Unfortunately , thats what I ( and others ) have been trying to tell everyone since the release of the Extended . There are 456 repaints in the Download section for the AirbusX that are all compatible with the Extended and yet people still request liveries that are already uploaded .

I cannot imagine that many people are still using the AirbusX but Aerosoft see no reason to delete those files , because they know that they work in the Extended version . You just cannot use the Livery Manager because the paints were made more than twio years before the Manager was produced !

Maybe an idea for Aerosoft to place a text above the AirbusX repaints section stating that all paints are compatible with the Extended .

John

Has this livery been done? If not, can someone please take the time to do so? As you can see, there are different tails and tail numbers. Also there are different names on the aircraft. The one I've seen the most was "Some Like It Blue"

2964511044_a54908d41a_z.jpgTR_Jetting.jpg

Hi.

I`ve been approached by my VA to edit the reg codes on the BA repaint, to expand the fleet.

As a repainter myself, I`m asking for permission to do this, and if ok, where do I upload the files?

Cheers

Ian Edwards

Please can somebody do an updated Monarch A321 livery please with the yellow tail, and also G-POWI operating for Jet2.

http://www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Photos/photo.show?id=397475']G-POWI

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Monarch-Airlines/Airbus-A321-231/2235985/&sid=3a09e6b29680da2345d2f29fca161d96

Please, I would really like G-POWI

Could anyone here do a CLEAN Flyniki Paint (OE-LEB for example or any other which has the silver livery with the NIKI-fly)??? :)

And maybe Austrian "retro" OE-LBP Both are for A320

Hope anyone could do this :)

GreetingsMathias

Archived