Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I am wrong, but the reg. code on tailsec is B-ABDR. And the flag is also wierd, because that is not France flag.

This is a temporary registration before final reg in Aigle Azur airline (french airline)

See you

Also, with easyJet taking delivery of there first A320 Sharklet in August, is anyone able to "jump the gun" and release a Sharklet version of the A320? the reg should be something like G-EZWI or G-EZWJ.

Would look great :)

Thanks

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

Hi guys, I have posted a request once before - not sure which forum but I regularly fly from Male in the Maldives using the Aerosoft Maldives X scenery and would dearly love to fly this bird! I was on holiday in the Maldives in February and actually saw and photographed this bird in the flesh! So if anyone would like a challenge I would be eternally grateful if someone would paint this bird....

All the best and well done on all your work so far!

Dave W

Also, with easyJet taking delivery of there first A320 Sharklet in August, is anyone able to "jump the gun" and release a Sharklet version of the A320? the reg should be something like G-EZWI or G-EZWJ.

Would look great :)

Thanks

Maybe I'm wrong, but sharklet model was a project that Airbus never put on yhe market.

"

A320 Enhanced (or A320E) is the working title for a series of improvements to the A320 family. The improvements include engine improvements, aerodynamic refinements, such as adding large curved winglets (Sharklets), weight savings, and a new cabin.[70][71]

In 2006, Airbus tested three styles of winglet intended to counteract the wing's induced drag and wingtip vortices more effectively than the previous wingtip fence. The first design type to be tested was developed by Airbus and was based on work done by the AWIATOR programme. The second type of winglet incorporated a more blended design and was designed by Winglet Technology LLC, a company based in Wichita, Kansas. Two aircraft were used in the flight test evaluation campaign – the prototype A320, which have been retained by Airbus for testing, and a new build aircraft which was fitted with both types of winglets before it was delivered to JetBlue Airways.

Despite the anticipated efficiency gains and development work, Airbus announced that the new winglets will not be offered to customers, claiming that the weight of the modifications required would negate any aerodynamic benefits.[72] Instead, on 17 December 2008, Airbus announced it was to begin flight testing an existing blended winglet design developed by Aviation Partners as part of an A320 modernisation programme using the prototype A320.[73]" Wikipedia source

Also:"The A320neo will also include some modifications to the wing, mainly the installation of blended winglets called "Sharklets".[88] On 15 March 2013, it was reported that Turkish Airlines had placed a firm order for 82 A320 aircraft with 35 options; the firm order has 25 A321, four A320neo, and 53 A321neo airliners.[96]

So...

You can find it in download. I already made it. Enjoy :)

attachicon.gifthumbnail.JPG

thanks but i noticed some mistakes

i confirm the reg is F-HBIO and more you have missing the reg under the wings

the slogan "airbus A320" is more little and the "aigle azur" is off center compared to the original

you can see the picture in the next link (the final version)

http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=1214705

the slogan "airbus A320" is more little and the "aigle azur" is off center compared to the original

I see the code F-HBIO, I can change this, but what do you mean by under the wing? I don't see anything under the wing.

OK. What do you think?

post-79243-0-93127900-1366727815_thumb.j

post-79243-0-85296400-1366727818_thumb.j

Still cannot find the reg code under the wings in the pic... as you say.

Hi

I've downloaded the Tunisair livery for the A320 CFM X Extended.

After the installation I see a big black part on the left fuselage.

Probably there is some texture missing in the zip file.

Could you check please ?

Thanks

Luigi

Hi

I've downloaded the Tunisair livery for the A320 CFM X Extended.

After the installation I see a big black part on the left fuselage.

Probably there is some texture missing in the zip file.

Could you check please ?

Thanks

Luigi

You mean A321 CFM Nouvelair TS-IQA? Because I didn't make Tunisair, but Nouvelair. Tunisair was made by Holgi. And maybe a pic of what you see could help anyway.

@Luigi ,

Maybe next time you could supply more information , as you haven't really told us anything and raises more questions than answers .

I also recently uploaded a Nouvelair Tunisie repaint ( TS-INN ) , just checked ( you never know ) and no alpha layers are missing .

Did you use the Livery manager to install ? If yes , try installing by hand . Also my repaint was made for the Extended , there are no textures for the AirbusX version and installing for the AirbusX means that you would have to copy another texture.cfg .

@ Seph69 ,

Underwing registrations are never easy . Some counries such as the US dont use them ( except for older planes ) , older Canadian registered aircraft have them , new ones don't . In Europe most do and some countries ( or airlines ) have the registration on the upper wing too ( CSA is one ) . This also applies to some asian airlines although again not all do . Searching the net for photo's of the Airbus ( and I've seen thousands ) don't always show the underside ( or top ) of the aircraft you want to paint , so you will not always know for sure . If it's wrong you can always upload a new version later .

On another note , you might want to search for the " Airbus Special " font ( freeware ) on the net as this is the lettertype that they use for the AIRBUS A320 and AIRBUS A321 text on the aircraft . I don't have a link for it now but Google should find it .

John

@ Seph69 ,

Underwing registrations are never easy . Some counries such as the US dont use them ( except for older planes ) , older Canadian registered aircraft have them , new ones don't . In Europe most do and some countries ( or airlines ) have the registration on the upper wing too ( CSA is one ) . This also applies to some asian airlines although again not all do . Searching the net for photo's of the Airbus ( and I've seen thousands ) don't always show the underside ( or top ) of the aircraft you want to paint , so you will not always know for sure . If it's wrong you can always upload a new version later .

On another note , you might want to search for the " Airbus Special " font ( freeware ) on the net as this is the lettertype that they use for the AIRBUS A320 and AIRBUS A321 text on the aircraft . I don't have a link for it now but Google should find it .

John

Yes ok thanks. But what i wan't to tell is that in the link of the pic wich he give me, I cannot see the reg code under wing (it's not a problem for me to put it).

http://www.planepict....php?id=1214705

Maybe I am blind, but to me don't seems that is a reg code under the wing. What do you think?

You mean A321 CFM Nouvelair TS-IQA? Because I didn't make Tunisair, but Nouvelair. Tunisair was made by Holgi. And maybe a pic of what you see could help anyway.

I mean " A320_CFM_TUNISAIR_TS-IMN " made by Holgi.

Now I am in office and I cannot do a screenshot of this.

I used the Areosoft Airbus Livery manager and i've installed a lot of liveries by Holgi.

This is the first time I have a problem.

This evening I will try with a manual install

Thankyou

Luigi

@ Luigi ,

The Livery Manager doesn't always work ( for me at least ) , I have had issues with certain liveries not showing even though I can select them in the sim and the textures and aircraft.cfg are all correct . Also occurs that thumbnails are not shown , even ones that I made for the original AirbusX . As long as the size has a ratio of 2:1 it should work ( 1024 X 512 , 512 X 256 or 256 X 128 ) .

@ Seph69 ,

It seems that the aircraft you painted hasn't had any photo's made in the new paintscheme . From what I can see it was flown by Air Berlin and that is one operator it seems does not use underwing registration . looking at other aircraft in the Aigle Azur fleet they do use an underwing registration , see photo : http://www.airliners.net/photo/Aigle-Azur/Airbus-A320-214/2244600/L/&sid=6990d294c05f1eceea7b9c13200a16d7 ( just click on the link ) .

As I wrote in my earlier post , there doesn't seem to be a rule for all aircraft . Just typing the registration of an aircraft brings a lot more results than just the spotters sites ( also the photo's that didn't make it into Airliners.net and others ) .

A similar situation applies to flags , on American aircraft the blue portion of the flag is placed facing forward to simulate flying in the wind , wheras Turkey for example , it doesn't seem to matter as I have seen the flag reversed on some , not on others.

John

@ Seph69 ,

It seems that the aircraft you painted hasn't had any photo's made in the new paintscheme . From what I can see it was flown by Air Berlin and that is one operator it seems does not use underwing registration . looking at other aircraft in the Aigle Azur fleet they do use an underwing registration , see photo : http://www.airliners.net/photo/Aigle-Azur/Airbus-A320-214/2244600/L/&sid=6990d294c05f1eceea7b9c13200a16d7 ( just click on the link ) .

As I wrote in my earlier post , there doesn't seem to be a rule for all aircraft . Just typing the registration of an aircraft brings a lot more results than just the spotters sites ( also the photo's that didn't make it into Airliners.net and others ) .

A similar situation applies to flags , on American aircraft the blue portion of the flag is placed facing forward to simulate flying in the wind , wheras Turkey for example , it doesn't seem to matter as I have seen the flag reversed on some , not on others.

John

Yes but that is the old paint scheme. The one I made is the new one:

post-79243-0-79666100-1366814875_thumb.j

Hi

Who wants to paint this brand new bird? HB-ION!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kVzEOGMlH-0/UW7An054myI/AAAAAAAAWH0/QYdBt2Y6oYc/s1600/A321_DAVZG_170413sl.JPG

@ david: danke nochmals für die HB-JLT. Irgendwie sind die Farben etwas matt nicht? hast du da das falsche rot erwischt? müsste irgendwie stärker sein nicht?

regards Till

Hi

Who wants to paint this brand new bird? HB-ION!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kVzEOGMlH-0/UW7An054myI/AAAAAAAAWH0/QYdBt2Y6oYc/s1600/A321_DAVZG_170413sl.JPG

@ david: danke nochmals für die HB-JLT. Irgendwie sind die Farben etwas matt nicht? hast du da das falsche rot erwischt? müsste irgendwie stärker sein nicht?

regards Till

Ich weiß, sie wirken etwas matt, als Vorlage dient mir immer dass offizielle Logo und laut dem Logo ist der Farbcode: E8403B, welchen ich auch verwendet habe. Wenn ich Zeit hab, änder ich's noch :)

Archived