Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As promised , some screens of EI-DEO now in Virgin Atlantic colours . Not many photo's to be found on the net and other pictures are more artists renderings of what an A320 will look like with the paintscheme . Is still very much a " Work in Progress " and some things have already been changed / added since these screenshots were made .

post-29473-0-61148100-1365205052_thumb.j post-29473-0-94099600-1365205086_thumb.j post-29473-0-72164100-1365205102_thumb.j

post-29473-0-70933800-1365205122_thumb.j post-29473-0-41347000-1365205141_thumb.j post-29473-0-05481900-1365205158_thumb.j

John

• Deputy Sheriffs

As promised , some screens of EI-DEO now in Virgin Atlantic colours . Not many photo's to be found on the net and other pictures are more artists renderings of what an A320 will look like with the paintscheme . Is still very much a " Work in Progress " and some things have already been changed / added since these screenshots were made .

attachicon.gifEI-DEO Virgin.jpg attachicon.gifEI-DEO Virgin b.jpg attachicon.gifEI-DEO Virgin c.jpg

attachicon.gifEI-DEO Virgin d.jpg attachicon.gifEI-DEO Virgin f.jpg attachicon.gifEI-DEO Virgin g.jpg

John

Very nice John, I like this Airline!

Thanks Holgi .

Just had another look on the net and came across more pictures of EI-DEO and found out the virgin atlantic on the underside is totally wrong . Yesterday EI-DEI was added to the fleet and EI-EY is reported as " stored " , whatever that means .

( that should read EI-E?Y but replace the ? with the last letter in the alphabet - need a new keyboard ) .

John

attachicon.gifEI-DEO Virgin.jpg attachicon.gifEI-DEO Virgin b.jpg attachicon.gifEI-DEO Virgin c.jpg

attachicon.gifEI-DEO Virgin d.jpg attachicon.gifEI-DEO Virgin f.jpg attachicon.gifEI-DEO Virgin g.jpg

John

Wow!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Wow!

Hallo Dandi,

Deine Swiss habe ich auch ...

Sie war toll auf dem Flug von Genf nach Menorca!

Hallo Dandi,

Deine Swiss habe ich auch ...

Sie war toll auf dem Flug von Genf nach Menorca!

Danke, Lob vom Meister höchstpersönlich, ich fühl mich geehrt :D

Do you actually have the AirbusX Extended ? If so , try looking in the aircraft folder .

John

I have just purchased it but hadnt had a chance to install yet. Hold on while i get my foot out of my mouth :eyepop_s:

Archived