Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

Yes Holgi, everyone is grateful and thanks you for your work. You've pumped out A LOT of paints for us to use, and they look great.

My absolute favourite has to be the 100th Airbus for JetBlue. Nice and crisp.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Holgi! I appreciate the fact that you are doing this for us after the unfortunate way people from this forum tooke it! It sad that on International forums people take things this way. C-GIUF, is actually the one I was going to request myself, first Airbus I ever flew in! Again thank you for your great work....

I paint these aircraft a long time, because the lines on the wing just looks ugly and I hate the blue/green color on this Airbus!

Yeah... it's called "Robin's Egg Blue" and it's absolutely hideous! Unfortunately, it is what is current on our fleet. I miss the good old white with bluish tail!

"This upload failed". That means, A318, A319 is not included. That's a fact. So, airports like EDDL with BA-A319, AF-A319, LOWI with OS-A319 or LIRQ with AZ-A319 etc etc etc

are again not properly represented. Should I say thank you to Aerosoft?

- I'd say, No Sir.

Yeah... it's called "Robin's Egg Blue" and it's absolutely hideous! Unfortunately, it is what is current on our fleet. I miss the good old white with bluish tail!

ACTUALLY they call it "Silver Sky" on their press page online. I don't mind it. C'mon anything is better than "plane" white, no?

Good day painter aces. Is it possible for one of you master painters to make "Luchos" A320 CFM SATA International CS-TKO "Diáspora" (http://forum.aerosof...ile=477)

46584_1242733885.jpg

(what a beauty) compatible with AXE? I am aware "lol515" already tried to convert it for AXE (http://forum.aerosof...a320-cfm-sata/) but unfortunately I'm not able to install his version with livery manager. I'd convert it myself but I'm not familiar with how these things work. Anyone to help me out here please?

Also an emphatic YES on Hawaiian A321 Neo livery. Been waiting for this one like- for ever...HALA321Neo.jpg

Mahalo.

i have problem i love air canada and i downloaded the new air canada C-GIUF for airbus x extended from holgi and i followed the instructions and when i fly the airplane its dark can barly see it and in the cockpit its black

post-77042-0-97438500-1358940432_thumb.p

Hi, may I request this Livery please.

I need this livery, as its existing Virtual Airlines.

Air asia will be soon up and running.

PlanespottersNet_335498.jpg

PlanespottersNet_321790.jpg

PlanespottersNet_136788.jpg

Thank you so much for your time and help

Regards.

• Deputy Sheriffs

i have problem i love air canada and i downloaded the new air canada C-GIUF for airbus x extended from holgi and i followed the instructions and when i fly the airplane its dark can barly see it and in the cockpit its black

Hello,

you forget the update, please test it and read the readme file! :)

could anyone possibly make an Asiana A320 livery? would be greatly appreciated, I thought some had made it for the original Airbus X but my search came up empty. Thanks again.

Good evening Holgi,
Are you ok to add in your to-do list Air France liveries A320 Skyteam and A321 N/C livery to complete Air France existing liveries.

King regards.
Marc
F-GFKY A320-211 Selcal : BMKR
COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

F-GTAY A321-212

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

Hello Sir,

I wonder if you might have time to do a Silkair for the Extended A320 IAE?

He he same same ;)

mi_ourfleet_A320_236x160.jpg

http://www.airliners.net/photo/SilkAir/Airbus-A320-233/2157180/&sid=117f71f59e5f301efc79a7f57b27b8e7

I would be most grateful!

Thanks!

Hehe same here too

I think there is 3x of silkair post so if he din see this no hope :(

Thank you hoigi for the all the work u have done it will be much appreciated if this request is WIP

Archived