Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To Holgi,

Recently I requested that you update your United Airbus X A320 IAE to work with the Extended version. I just wanted to let you know that I was able to get it to work properly with the Extended version with no issues and it looks great! Thank you very much for that paint!!

Brian A. Neuman

• Deputy Sheriffs

To Holgi,

Recently I requested that you update your United Airbus X A320 IAE to work with the Extended version. I just wanted to let you know that I was able to get it to work properly with the Extended version with no issues and it looks great! Thank you very much for that paint!!

Brian A. Neuman

Your Welcome!

I am glad that you like it!

Holgi

Now now.... First I have a customer problem in another thread and now here.

Gents,

This painters forum is for painters volunteering for free. Don't demand for any paints and no repeat request.

Any repeat request of more than three times, will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

I would like to request China Southern's A320 IAE. Livery version for A321 IEA was already included in the standard package, so converting it to A320 should not be very time consuming. Anyway, I would be very grateful.

I for my part will stay with the A320 from Fly Niki. At least there is ONE austrian operator out there (alltough its owned by Air Berlin these days).

I noticed that the registration is spelled wrong in the aircraft configuration. It spells O-ELEA, when it should be OE-LEA (OE for Österreich). Could this please be fixed with the next hotfix, patch, SP (whatever is the next update)?

And thx for all those skins, especially the "dirt" ones! I LOVE THEM! :bow_down2_s:

Paintings that could come to the airbus x entended:

Lan Airlines A320 does not have a CC-CQE, this is an A340.

Here some pictures of both IAE and CFM A320:

A320 IAE CC-BAM Lan Airlines

70891_1311646877.jpg

I really like this one!!!

TACA as well...

Cheers,

Jcmmg

Hallo Holgi,

is it possible to paint the D-AIRW and D-AILF(fictional to A320) of Lufthansa in the Star Alliance colors?

Here is a sample shot of the real thing:

01dairw.jpg

Regards

Marcel

After pressing the Downloads button at the top of rge page , you are given some choices . On the left side of the page the top option is FSX repaints , then click on AirbusX .

Using the SEARCH function either type in JanKees Blom or Frontier .

Or just click on the link below .

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=downloads&mid=18646

John

@lindberg72,

All of the repaints made by JanKees are for the ( original ) AirbusX but it has been stated in several topics that these repaints WILL work with the Extended version . It just requires a texture.cfg copied from another texture map to work correctly .

The last time I had any contact with JanKees he told me that he has no plans to convert his paints for use in the Extended but that only means you will have to make your own VC MAINPANEL textures or ask someone else to make them . Without the VC textures with the " correct " registration only means that you will have a blank registration plate as the fallback textures will be used .

John

@lindberg72,

All of the repaints made by JanKees are for the ( original ) AirbusX but it has been stated in several topics that these repaints WILL work with the Extended version . It just requires a texture.cfg copied from another texture map to work correctly .

The last time I had any contact with JanKees he told me that he has no plans to convert his paints for use in the Extended but that only means you will have to make your own VC MAINPANEL textures or ask someone else to make them . Without the VC textures with the " correct " registration only means that you will have a blank registration plate as the fallback textures will be used .

John

Hmm...hard work for a repaint :-( but thanks for explaining me that. :-)

Archived