Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

Craig, Thank you for posting this! I totally agree with you! Being part of Virtual Air Canada, I feel like we are being ignored by all means like CANADA isn't big enough! 2nd Biggest country in the world but, nope we aren't important...We just have the BEST VIRTUAL AIRLINE out there backed up by the real system that Air Canada uses to dispatch their flights, but again let's go repaint some BS airline that only has Boeings in their fleet..... and I'm tired of hearing well they have a repaint for the A320? Why not use that? It's because we already do! and believe it or not Air Canada also has A321's :o My Name is Michel Montreuil, proud member of VAC, Thank you for understanding my rage!

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

Haha it's not rage. It's we've asked for it since day 1, and now we feel ignored. And we understand it's a request, and it may take awhile, but there is no harm in asking over and over. As an aircraft painter, you need to be ready to deal with that. The poster before you couldn't handle the heat in the kitchen, so he quit painting. It's a tough job to make everybody happy, but you COULD make everyone happy by not painting a million Aegean paints and actually getting some scratched off your list.

PS: The "old paint" version in Holgi's downloads section is STILL #2 DOWNLOADED OF ALL TIME. 1,090 downloads.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's sad they didn't notice this....I have a friend who told me tonight he is merging the A321 with PA one...Since we don't have a paint for ACA....Sad just sad...

Calm your lil heart Michel. It's only been a few minutes. Plus the facts are there. People WANT the Air Canada paint. The last one Holgi did

IS THE SECOND MOST DOWNLOADED PAINT. They have to realize that friend.

Craig, Thank you for posting this! I totally agree with you! Being part of Virtual Air Canada, I feel like we are being ignored by all means like CANADA isn't big enough! 2nd Biggest country in the world but, nope we aren't important...We just have the BEST VIRTUAL AIRLINE out there backed up by the real system that Air Canada uses to dispatch their flights, but again let's go repaint some BS airline that only has Boeings in their fleet..... and I'm tired of hearing well they have a repaint for the A320? Why not use that? It's because we already do! and believe it or not Air Canada also has A321's :o My Name is Michel Montreuil, proud member of VAC, Thank you for understanding my rage!

+1

- Another Air Canada fan

Jeez. So if ACA paints are SOOOO WANTED and the ACA VA is SOOOO GOOOD and SOOOO BIIG and SOOOO AWESOME, then explain me one thing - WHY does it have to be Holgi that makes these SOOO IMPORTANT paints of yours? For free?

Why does not some Canadian do them? Surely if there are so many Canadians that want them, there must be one who can make them? Surely if there is this Air Canada VA that is, quote, "the BEST VIRTUAL AIRLINE out there", it has, within its ranks, at least one person that is able to make it?

Else, why not show some incentive? Why not pay somebody to do it, as it seems nobody wants to do it for free?

I am with John here. I do something, for free, in my spare time. If somebody else likes it, great. But I will not let anyone dictate what I should, or should not do, and when. I do what I want, when I feel like doing it. You want to change that? Then it is work for me, and I will not do work without salary.

edit: I want to add specifically to Ryan, that your post which is above mine did not fuel my response.

Jeeze Kidcraig and Michael... WTF.

I'm a fellow VAC member as well, but this is NOT how you go about getting what you want. Whining about what a freeware painter develops FOR FREE in HIS OWN TIME? Seriously?

I used to do repaints back in the day, and it can be very tedious work. So when I was doing a bunch of repaints, the ones that I wanted to do were the top of my priority list. Not what some kids harping on an internet forum demanded of me (for free no less!).

Keep in mind, if you are doing 5 JetBlue repaints, where the only thing that is different is the tail, and a piece of text under the window, this can be accomplished a lot faster than doing an entirely new livery. And if Holgi wants to make every fantasy livery of Agean he can think of, who are YOU to say that it is not fair? It's HIS PEROGATIVE!

I can understand where these kids are coming from... we in Canada are used to getting the shaft. We're the last to get our airports looked at (20 years later, and the first real CYUL, CYVR or CYYZ are finally being done now. The Air Canada repaints are usually done by some kind soul in a VA somewhere who's skills are not even in the ballpark of someone like Holgi. So when someone finally developed a proper Airbus, which is something that finally allowed realistic ACA OPS... yeah we got real excited.

Would I absolutely be thrilled with an ACA A320 and A321 in current colors, done properly by someone of Holgi's caliber? Hell yeah I would. But I am a patient person, and I am willing to wait, with hopes that the above miscreants haven't soured Holgi from undertaking this venture.

Jeeze Kidcraig and Michael... WTF.

I'm a fellow VAC member as well, but this is NOT how you go about getting what you want. Whining about what a freeware painter develops FOR FREE in HIS OWN TIME? Seriously?

I used to do repaints back in the day, and it can be very tedious work. So when I was doing a bunch of repaints, the ones that I wanted to do were the top of my priority list. Not what some kids harping on an internet forum demanded of me (for free no less!).

Keep in mind, if you are doing 5 JetBlue repaints, where the only thing that is different is the tail, and a piece of text under the window, this can be accomplished a lot faster than doing an entirely new livery. And if Holgi wants to make every fantasy livery of Agean he can think of, who are YOU to say that it is not fair? It's HIS PEROGATIVE!

I can understand where these kids are coming from... we in Canada are used to getting the shaft. We're the last to get our airports looked at (20 years later, and the first real CYUL, CYVR or CYYZ are finally being done now. The Air Canada repaints are usually done by some kind soul in a VA somewhere who's skills are not even in the ballpark of someone like Holgi. So when someone finally developed a proper Airbus, which is something that finally allowed realistic ACA OPS... yeah we got real excited.

Would I absolutely be thrilled with an ACA A320 and A321 in current colors, done properly by someone of Holgi's caliber? Hell yeah I would. But I am a patient person, and I am willing to wait, with hopes that the above miscreants haven't soured Holgi from undertaking this venture.

Thanks for making us look bad buddy (fellow VAC member?) Geezzz! We are just trying to get a good point out! Calm down!

Thanks for making us look bad buddy (fellow VAC member?) Geezzz! We are just trying to get a good point out! Calm down!

He most certainly is not the one making you two look bad.

You all have made your requests, and basically used an entire page of this thread to do so (not to mention posts outside of this thread). If Holgi wants to do them out of his own free time and generosity, he will. It's his choice. He has stated he has a backlog and will get to the ones he can and wants to do. If you just can't wait, then it is time for you to open up Photoshop.

Wow...

I am not sure I have ever seen such hostility against someone who is spending his own time to do paints for free. I am sorry. I dont know you guys, so I wont speak ill of you, however, it is attitudes like yours that make things take longer and then they just throw in the towel. I saw someone get angry about Northwest, well, Northwest was a very large operator of the Airbus A319/A320 before merging with Delta. Its a valid repaint.

Seriously relax, and it will come.

Wow...

I am not sure I have ever seen such hostility against someone who is spending his own time to do paints for free. I am sorry. I dont know you guys, so I wont speak ill of you, however, it is attitudes like yours that make things take longer and then they just throw in the towel. I saw someone get angry about Northwest, well, Northwest was a very large operator of the Airbus A319/A320 before merging with Delta. Its a valid repaint.

Seriously relax, and it will come.

Neu379,

Where is the hostility?

Hi Holgi!
all your paint is wonderful, I have been following this thread for quite a while there's one thing I was wondering if you could possibly painting of two planes to? I send pictures to.
thanks in advance
Kaplan!

Honestly, do you really think that insisting and demanding this ACA A321 paint all over again and again will help your cause? Actually the way you are doing can do more or less damage as was mentioned earlier by "retired" painter... :(

The ACA paint will surely come if Holgi or someone else wants to paint it, patience is a virtue.

I myself asked earlier for Finnair new colors A321 to be painted and it will come out of the paintshop some sunny day, maybe by Holgi or someone else. Until then i'll just wait or learn to paint by myself B)

Enough.

This is now the 5th screenshot of an Air Canada A321 posted here. You have made your requests and any further posts or pictures regarding Air Canada repaints will be removed and the posters warned.

I myself asked earlier for Finnair new colors A321 to be painted and it will come out of the paintshop some sunny day, maybe by Holgi or someone else. Until then i'll just wait or learn to paint by myself B)

I can help you, I've painted one aircraft before, but it took awhile. If you need help let me know.

Max Reverse,

The only hostility on these forums is from people like you who are bashing others. Haha it always happens like that where people call other people out for being hostile, yet they themselves are the hostile ones. Take care.

Neu379,

Where is the hostility?

Here. For example. Also elsewhere...

Geezzz! We are just trying to get a good point out! Calm down!

Back to topic:

I have been following this thread for quite a while there's one thing I was wondering if you could possibly painting of two planes to?

Hello, there is a repaint of this for Airbus X. I will see if I can get authors permission to update for Extended.

I have updated my AirbusX repaints for Czech Airlines and Onur Air ( both A320 and A321 ) and are available at AVSIM . The reason I uploaded there is quite simple , nobody ( apparently ) looks here in the Aerosoft download section and constantly request paints that have been available for quite some time . By now it is well know that AirbusX paints work perfectly well in the Extended version , with a few simple changes .

I am also sure that Holgi painted ( at least ) Czech Airlines as well , so there will be updated textures for his versions too .

John Glanville

Archived