Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

I agree about that ugly blue Air canada color. They should have kept it white.

No question. Ah well, the next time the gov't bails their sorry behinds out of bankruptcy (should be soon.. it's been a while since the last one), I'm sure they'll have a new livery that they spent millions on retrofitting on the entire fleet... but can't afford to give their staff raises. :P

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No question. Ah well, the next time the gov't bails their sorry behinds out of bankruptcy (should be soon.. it's been a while since the last one), I'm sure they'll have a new livery that they spent millions on retrofitting on the entire fleet... but can't afford to give their staff raises. :P

I actually don't mind the robin's egg blue. White is too plain I think. Their new carrier Rouge has a beauty paint. Nobody has requested it yet? It's stellar! I know it's an A319 but still.

rouge-air-canada.jpg

G'day Holgi,
Merry Xmas. Is there any chance you could do a repaint for the AXE in Air New Zealand and Tiger Airlines livery.

Something like this
Air_New_Zealand_Airbus_A320_Finney.jpg

or this, for Air New Zealand...
Air_New_Zealand_Airbus_A320_Nazarinia-2.

or this for Tiger
44211_1265704017.jpg

Thanks for considering.

Nick

Hi Holgi,
Not sure if you missed this post previously but I'd really appreciate it if you could consider doing these repaints for me.

Thanks in advance.

Nick

Can anybody else help Holgi out on this thread? I feel like we are bombarding him with 100s of paint requests, and we have to remember that he is just one man. I'm guilty. I've asked for two paints. He's doing an amazing job.

Hi,

another suggestion for a repaint:
One of Austrian latest additions, OE-LBX.

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

If you need further details on the livery just send me a PM. ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Any chnace we could see an A320 in Saudia colours? They operate more than 30 of this type.

I hope I finish this Airline tonight!

... now finished!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Holgi, can we have the Saudi airlines livery for the a320 or the a321?

thank you in advance.

Steve

... ready for takeoff!

A320_CFM_SAUDI_ARABIAN_AIRLINES_HZ-ASA-1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Dear Holgi,

are you planning to do the new Air France livery for both A320 and A321? At the moment I could only find the old version.

Thanks,

Peter

Hello Peter,

yes, I will make this Airline since I promised it!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Request United Airlines Retro livery.

Thanks in advance
Captain1983

... this Airline is ready!

A320_IAE_UNITED_AIRLINES_N475UA-1.jpg

Hi Holgi,

I dont want a livery, but i feel i have to thank you very very much for your phantastic work on this Aircraft. For me, you' re an absolut Artist, and the number of your liveries and the short time you "deliver" your work, is making me speekless.

Congratulations and thank you, from EDDN!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Holgi,

I dont want a livery, but i feel i have to thank you very very much for your phantastic work on this Aircraft. For me, you' re an absolut Artist, and the number of your liveries and the short time you "deliver" your work, is making me speekless.

Congratulations and thank you, from EDDN!

Hello Werner,

thank you very much ... this is exactly this praise what drives me again and again!

Archived