Airbus X Extended _ Liveries

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not the real colours in case you didn't notice those are the HYBRID ones and tottaltly outdated!

Well, you asked for Air Canada and I knew that one was there so thought I would link it for you in case you did not already know about it. I apologize then for not knowing there was a difference currently.

There already is one done by house painter Holgi in the downloads section here: http://forum.aerosof...-canada-c-fdsu/

Yes but it's in hybrid paint when they were in between schemes ;-) - And we don't have an Air Canada A321 paint at all yet. Those would be amazing to have. I'm not very good at aircraft painting or I'd give it a shot.

Hello Holgi

Thanks for including EGYPTAIR livery for the A320 in the package

Any chance to have the EGYPTAIR livery for the A320 with the Sharklits?

Thanks a Ton :)

Edit: Photos added

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED

Is there a way to search for specific liverys, or do i have to browse trough all of them?

I wondered this too! Looking for Air New Zealand for the Extended... no joy so far....

Is there a way to search for specific liverys, or do i have to browse trough all of them?

1. Up the top of the forum, change to DOWNLOADS.

2. Go to the Search box top right and type in what you're looking for - DON'T CLICK on the magnifying glass yet

3. Click on the Google Site Search

4. Select Downloads

5. Click on the magnifying glass

6. Jump for joy when you find the repaint you're looking for

I wondered this too! Looking for Air New Zealand for the Extended... no joy so far....

Sorry not yet from what I have found. Looking for this as well.

First a must: Many thanks to Holgi for the liveries he give us.

2. I have downloaded liveries for Air Malta (Airbus X Ext) and XL and when open cockpit this is totally black with at times a few lines showing edges of the glareshield or side windows. Outside vie is correct.

What am I doing wrong?

3. Is the project for Air Malta A320 with the new livery still on?

I thank you in advance,

Leslie

Air Canada A320 and A321 in current livery please :-) CFM engines.
Colors: In Canadian Red (PMS 1795) on a Silver Sky (PMS 290C) background.

Archived