Kamchatka - The Lost World X (topic closed, product released)

Raphael Jakob

Kind of a sad pic Martin. Those look like Mig 31's to my eyes - a capable interceptor. Unfortunately for their Russian pilots, they appear to be in open storage. Looks like they decided to use the alert pad as long term parking.

Fabo:

Yes, another part of the team now is working on UHMM.

But the main work is going on UHPP. Later we plan to version 1.1, which will be a lot of changes compared with 1.0.

When the work on the airport will be completed this part of the command will continue to work on the Kamchatka regional airports, as well as to expand coverage phototerrain area (cities, volcanoes, etc.)

Kind of a sad pic Martin. Those look like Mig 31's to my eyes - a capable interceptor. Unfortunately for their Russian pilots, they appear to be in open storage. Looks like they decided to use the alert pad as long term parking.

This parking Mig-31 is called the parking rapid response.

TW on it goes straight to the runway :)

This parking Mig-31 is called the parking rapid response.

TW on it goes straight to the runway :)

Look close. Way too bunched up for an effective response. In reality, you'd only want one aircraft in each "branch" of the tree. If they were really arranged for a rapid response in the pic above, one disabled aircraft could potentially block the path of up to eight others. The Russians are more professional than that. But I digress. This scenery looks like a perfect match for AS's upcomming AN-2 and perhaps the Twotter (wonder if you can set it's altimeter to meters?).

In each branch stand for 2 groups of fighters. In operational flight, they leave groups to each other. This looks very impressive

Photo by VP-BRG.

09dc6a998c18f0xxl.jpg

Hopefully we'll have those and other (long/short/rapid response) military crafts added to the scenery. Looking from above it appears like the military still own large portions of this airfield.

I do hope the team will add some "outside the fence" scenery features such as the "Gorodok" village nearby and the neighborhoods in the near vicinity.

Question: is it planned for some landmarks on the approach to be added too? I'm refereeing to the three chimneys of the chemical factory by the harbor. It appears they would be near the approach and at their height it would be really fun to mess up the IFR approach ;)

Agree with Jarlsberg on the St. Petersburg Pulkovo and Moscow Sheremetyevo airports. Somebody needs to do them! B) It would mean a definitive buy for me and a lot of flights with Norwegian and SAS.

Russia as a whole is very interesting though.

It would have been awesome if you made Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport or Saint-Petersbugh Pulkovo Airport!

Agree with Jarlsberg on the St. Petersburg Pulkovo and Moscow Sheremetyevo airports.

Gentlemen, while I would also enjoy both said airports, this is the Kamchatka thread, so let us please stay in this topic.

Hi Martin.

Yes, we plan to add a static military aircraft in the scenery (MiG-31, Il-38, An-72P, Mi-26, Mi-8, AN-12), there will be little, but they will. And civilian aircraft (A-410, Yak-40, Be-200, Tu-154, Il-62).

All this is likely to be at version 1.1.

Also in the plans to add phototerrain 2 towns located nearby (with custom autogen), as well as the 2 volcanoes.

Work in progress. In version 1.1 it will be almost another scenery :)

2 helicopterpilot and Jarlsberg:

UUEE Scenery in progress:

http://www.avsim.su/forum/topic/124440-scenariy-sheremetevo-fs9-i-fsx-razrabotka/page__st__160

On the same site (in the files) you can find Pulkovo.

We are just going to develop the Far East part of Russia.

UUEE looks really good.

The method of parking the MIGS in groups like that is interesting. I wonder how many engines they lose due to FOD? The jet eflux would be quite strong even at idle

Look forward to seeing Kamchatka when it is finished

Gentlemen!

When will the scenery be released? It's a pity it hasn't been released yet considering Aerosoft is the co-sponsor of Vatsim's WorldFlight charity project and UHPP is one of the airport WF will visit.

• Administrator

Gentlemen!

When will the scenery be released? It's a pity it hasn't been released yet considering Aerosoft is the co-sponsor of Vatsim's WorldFlight charity project and UHPP is one of the airport WF will visit.

We found some nasty bugs in the scenery and we want to fix this bugs before release.

Archived