[Mykonos X] Patch to version 1.10

Lars (29Palms)

Hi folks,

we are currently working on a patch for Mykonos X which will most likely

be released next week.

This is the current list of things to improve/add/fix:

Furthermore we're working on traffic packs (flightplans) for AI-traffic add-ons such as MyTraffic X and World of AI. Will be available for download on our homepage within the next few weeks (announced via our facebook page).

If you have further suggestions what to improve or add feel free to comment!

Honestly I've expected (standard) trees covering the island, beside the nice vegetation at the airports.

Especilly after reading the German feature list I've assumed that I will find nature in the whole scenery: Realistische Darstellung von 3D Gras und Vegetation

And I miss some car traffic. I know it was not described but it would give more life to this scenery.

Nice regards,

Tom

Can you rework the AFCAD too. AI is taxying through each other.. spec from stand 3 if they go to RWY34 they go throught the aircraft parked behind. also AI aircraft turn around at the end of the RWY of the RWY (AIA 737-800).

Honestly I've expected (standard) trees covering the island, beside the nice vegetation at the airports.

Especilly after reading the German feature list I've assumed that I will find nature in the whole scenery: Realistische Darstellung von 3D Gras und Vegetation

Tom

Mykonos (real) has no vegetation in general.

It is a dry rock & windy island.

Archived