AES with Yekaterinburg in FSX

OPabst

• Developer

Long awaited, now available: AES for Yekaterinburg in FSX

To use AES with USSS, you need following steps:

(FS9 is already supported, this update is not for FS9!)

1.) In the Aerosoft Support Datenbank you can download a small patch for Yekaterinburg X (maybe register before): Support Database

Please first unpack the Patch as explained in the Database.

2.) Install AES 2.25 or higher

3.) Start AESHelp and you should be able to activate USSS

Have Fun.

Hello,

I have try the procedure as you describe but I don't have after that yekaterinburg in the AES(2.24) list.

By the way, I don't find in the support database the airport of Yekaterinburg.

Any idea ?

Thanks for your help.

Xavier

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

The product is definitiv in the list of the database. When you buy it by Aerosoft, it should be listet automatically, customer of simmarket must register the product first.

As long as the update is not installed, AES will not show the airport as installed.

The product is definitiv in the list of the database. When you buy it by Aerosoft, it should be listet automatically, customer of simmarket must register the product first.

As long as the update is not installed, AES will not show the airport as installed.

Thanks OPabst for the answer.

I have buy the airport on the Aerosoft Website and so not at simmarket.

I have installed the update (on the Aerosoft Website) and like I say in my first message, I don't find in the support database the airport of Yekaterinburg.

So I wait for the next release of AES when I suposed the Yekaterinburg are included in the list.

Thanks.

Xavier

Guest montreal

Same problem here -Cannot assign AES to USSS after installing lyour latest update. I noticed the airport description is different in the AES menu from what is shown in FSX Aerosoft file. Could this be the problem?

Thank you

• Developer

Same problem here -Cannot assign AES to USSS after installing lyour latest update. I noticed the airport description is different in the AES menu from what is shown in FSX Aerosoft file. Could this be the problem?

Thank you

It is not only the newest AES Version needed, you need the Update of the Scenery too otherwise it will not work. Check if you have a AESREADY.bmp in the Texture Folder of the Scenery. This is part of the Scenery Update, is it missing, the update is not correct installed.

It is not only the newest AES Version needed, you need the Update of the Scenery too otherwise it will not work. Check if you have a AESREADY.bmp in the Texture Folder of the Scenery. This is part of the Scenery Update, is it missing, the update is not correct installed.

After following the above instructions I managed to activate AES for USSS but on the other hand my scenery is all messed up, Oliver. The airport main terminal buildind is missing as well as runway textures, some buildings are black, etc.

I've tried unninstalling and reinstalling the scenery but nothing has changed.

Please help.

Archived