FSX and Direct X 10

Flight Conex

Good evenning

I am using Aerosoft Kos X and Uk2000 Manchester. In the display settings when I click Direct X10 Preview the runways at both airport seems to show default textures bleeding through,however when I turn Direct X10 OFF the problem seems to go away,not sure if there is a way around it.

Thanks in advance.

post-7936-0-41205400-1349036396_thumb.jp

Hi

I have disabled directx 10 preview, the problem has gone but now when I use level D 767 fsx the graphics are blurred and clear like it was when I had directx10 preview enabled, but when I enable it the graphics is normal but I have the texture problem with the scenery.

I am running Windows 7 and it had Direct X 11 installed.

When I search for directX10 I can find any genuine download link.

Apreciate any help and advice please.

Thanks

... but if you do want to give DirectX10 a try, install a patch that will fix a number of problems. I personally stayed with DirectX9. Even with the patch, I cannot recommend it because of compatibility to add-ons. It's easy to switch back and forth though, so why not try it out? Just remember that FSX resets the MAX_TEXTURE_LOAD in the fsx.cfg. (Should you have modified this)

Thanks. Maybe level d 767 was designed for directx 9. How can I remove direct x11 from my system and replace with directx 9. Is there a genuine link for directx 9' when I search on google there is so many but when I click install it tries to install other add ons line bingo etc etc....

Thanks

Thanks. Maybe level d 767 was designed for directx 9. How can I remove direct x11 from my system and replace with directx 9. Is there a genuine link for directx 9' when I search on google there is so many but when I click install it tries to install other add ons line bingo etc etc....

Thanks

You cannot remove DirectX 11. I assume you have Windows 7, it's part of Windows 7.

You can download DirectX 9 from here, directly from Microsoft. I don't exactly know they work together but this is installed with some add-ons too. This is the runtime installer for the latest 9 version.

Archived