Which of my repaints you need as update for the Airbus X Extended?

Holgi

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a side note if you guys want to see Holgi's progress on uploads recently, check this link out, you can find it on the board index: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/261-file-upload-notifications/

That's 42 uploads in one day. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are a machine Holgi, thank you! :lol:

• Deputy Sheriffs

As a side note if you guys want to see Holgi's progress on uploads recently, check this link out, you can find it on the board index: http://forum.aerosof...-notifications/

That's 42 uploads in one day. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are a machine Holgi, thank you! :lol:

Thank you very much Kyle! :)

Good Morning Holgi, First of all I would like to thank you for the exceptional liveries that you are delivering. although I have one question. I was checking the list and found that Etihad Airways has only the sharklets model. is it possible to have the normal one I mean the one that they are operating now? (non sharklets) thank you and Regards,

a simple question, I downloaded some of the outstanding repaints. in the texture folder we can find the clean version and the dirt version. can we use both of them at the same time? another question what about the folder called "Update AirbusX Extended" what shall we do with it ? it is not mentioned in the readme of the livery folder

• Deputy Sheriffs

a simple question, I downloaded some of the outstanding repaints. in the texture folder we can find the clean version and the dirt version. can we use both of them at the same time? another question what about the folder called "Update AirbusX Extended" what shall we do with it ? it is not mentioned in the readme of the livery folder

Yes you can use both of them at the same time if you make some changes! (look at my sample)

[FLTSIM.1]

title = Airbus X A321 Lufthansa D-AIRX clean

sim = A321

model =

panel =

sound =

texture = LufthansaDAIRXclean

kb_checklists = AirbusA321_check

kb_reference = AirbusA321_ref

atc_id = D-AIRX

atc_airline = Lufthansa

atc_flight_number =

ui_manufacturer = Airbus X

ui_type = A321-131 IAE

ui_variation = Lufthansa

ui_typerole = Commercial Airliner

ui_createdby = Aerosoft

atc_parking_types = GATE

description = Airbus X - A321 IAE / Lufthansa D-AIRX (50 Years)\nwww.aerosoft.com\nRepaint by Holgi (simtexture.de)

[FLTSIM.2]

title = Airbus X A321 Lufthansa D-AIRX dirt

sim = A321

model =

panel =

sound =

texture = LufthansaDAIRXdirt

atc_id = D-AIRX

atc_airline = Lufthansa

atc_flight_number =

ui_type = A321-131 IAE

ui_variation = Lufthansa

ui_createdby = Aerosoft

atc_parking_types = GATE

description = Airbus X - A321 IAE / Lufthansa D-AIRX (50 Years)\nwww.aerosoft.com\nRepaint by Holgi (simtexture.de)

Do not forget to make two directories!

In my example, you have to create the directory "LufthansaDAIRXdirt" for dirt version and "LufthansaDAIRXclean" for clean version!

The folder "Update AirbusX Extended" is for the Extended Version, read my readme!

[README]

This ZIP - file contains repaints in the colors of Airbus A321 IAE Lufthansa D-AIRX (clean and dirt).

These textures can be used for the Airbus X and the Airbus X Extended!

Repaint by Holgi, based on the Aerosoft paintkit.

I N S T A L L A T I O N Airbus X: (only for the Airbus X)

1. Unzip to a temporary location.

2. Copy the "Texture.LufthansaDAIRX" folder (Clean- or Dirt Version ... what do you like ...) in this download to your "Aerosoft Airbus X A321 IAE" folder.

3. Copy and paste the following text into the "aircraft.cfg" file inside the "Aerosoft Airbus X A321 IAE" folder.

(replacing the X with the next numbers in line after your last existing paint scheme - if the last paint scheme already on the list is [FLTSIM.2], this should be [FLTSIM.3])

[FLTSIM.X]

title = Airbus X A321 Lufthansa D-AIRX

sim = A321

model =

panel =

sound =

texture = LufthansaDAIRX

atc_id = D-AIRX

atc_airline = Lufthansa

atc_flight_number =

ui_type = A321-131 IAE

ui_variation = Lufthansa

ui_createdby = Aerosoft

atc_parking_types = GATE

4. Nice flying!

I N S T A L L A T I O N Airbus X Extended: (only for the Airbus X Extended)

2. Copy the "Texture.LufthansaDAIRX" folder (Clean- or Dirt Version ... what do you like ...) in this download to your "Aerosoft Airbus X A321 Extended IAE" folder.

3. Copy and paste the following text into the "aircraft.cfg" file inside the "Aerosoft Airbus X A321 Extended IAE" folder.

(replacing the X with the next numbers in line after your last existing paint scheme - if the last paint scheme already on the list is [FLTSIM.2], this should be [FLTSIM.3])

[FLTSIM.X]

title = Airbus A321 Lufthansa D-AIRX

sim = A321

model =

panel =

sound =

texture = LufthansaDAIRX

atc_id = D-AIRX

atc_airline = Lufthansa

atc_flight_number =

ui_manufacturer = Airbus

ui_type = A321-131 IAE

ui_variation = Lufthansa

ui_createdby = Aerosoft

atc_parking_types = GATE

description = Airbus X Extended - A321 IAE / Lufthansa D-AIRX (50 Years)\nwww.aerosoft.com\nRepaint by Holgi (simtexture.de)

4. Copy the 6 files from the "Update AirbusX Extended" folder into your "Texture.LufthansaDAIRX" folder. (please overwrite the files when asked!)

(these 6 files are: AIRBUS_EX_STABIS_L.dds, airbus_vc_enviromap.dds, AIRBUSX_V2_VC_MAINPANEL_C.dds, AIRBUSX_V2_VC_MAINPANEL_L.dds, texture.cfg, thumbnail.jpg)

5. Nice flying!

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

The blanks used as a basis for this repaint are by Aerosoft.

Thank you for the wonderful model and the great paintkit.

LEGAL STUFF

This repaint is released as FREEWARE. You may use and modify it in any way you wish, but

you may NOT use it in any kind of money-making endeavor, and you may NOT publicly

distribute any copies of it, whether modified or not, without my permission.

Holgi

Yes you can use both of them at the same time if you make some changes! (look at my sample)

[FLTSIM.1]

title = Airbus X A321 Lufthansa D-AIRX clean

sim = A321

model =

panel =

sound =

texture = LufthansaDAIRXclean

atc_id = D-AIRX

atc_airline = Lufthansa

atc_flight_number =

ui_type = A321-131 IAE

ui_variation = Lufthansa

ui_createdby = Aerosoft

atc_parking_types = GATE

[FLTSIM.2]

title = Airbus X A321 Lufthansa D-AIRX dirt

sim = A321

model =

panel =

sound =

texture = LufthansaDAIRXdirt

atc_id = D-AIRX

atc_airline = Lufthansa

atc_flight_number =

ui_type = A321-131 IAE

ui_variation = Lufthansa

ui_createdby = Aerosoft

atc_parking_types = GATE

Do not forget to make two directories!

In my example, you have to create the directory "LufthansaDAIRXdirt" for dirt version and "LufthansaDAIRXclean" for clean version!

The folder "Update AirbusX Extended" is for the Extended Version, read my readme!

[README]

This ZIP - file contains repaints in the colors of Airbus A321 IAE Lufthansa D-AIRX (clean and dirt).

These textures can be used for the Airbus X and the Airbus X Extended!

Repaint by Holgi, based on the Aerosoft paintkit.

I N S T A L L A T I O N Airbus X: (only for the Airbus X)

2. Copy the "Texture.LufthansaDAIRX" folder (Clean- or Dirt Version ... what do you like ...) in this download to your "Aerosoft Airbus X A321 IAE" folder.

3. Copy and paste the following text into the "aircraft.cfg" file inside the "Aerosoft Airbus X A321 IAE" folder.

[FLTSIM.X]

title = Airbus X A321 Lufthansa D-AIRX

sim = A321

model =

panel =

sound =

texture = LufthansaDAIRX

atc_id = D-AIRX

atc_airline = Lufthansa

atc_flight_number =

ui_type = A321-131 IAE

ui_variation = Lufthansa

ui_createdby = Aerosoft

atc_parking_types = GATE

4. Nice flying!

I N S T A L L A T I O N Airbus X Extended: (only for the Airbus X Extended)

2. Copy the "Texture.LufthansaDAIRX" folder (Clean- or Dirt Version ... what do you like ...) in this download to your "Aerosoft Airbus X A321 Extended IAE" folder.

3. Copy and paste the following text into the "aircraft.cfg" file inside the "Aerosoft Airbus X A321 Extended IAE" folder.

[FLTSIM.X]

title = Airbus A321 Lufthansa D-AIRX

sim = A321

model =

panel =

sound =

texture = LufthansaDAIRX

atc_id = D-AIRX

atc_airline = Lufthansa

atc_flight_number =

ui_manufacturer = Airbus

ui_type = A321-131 IAE

ui_variation = Lufthansa

ui_createdby = Aerosoft

atc_parking_types = GATE

description = Airbus X Extended - A321 IAE / Lufthansa D-AIRX (50 Years)\nwww.aerosoft.com\nRepaint by Holgi (simtexture.de)

4. Copy the 6 files from the "Update AirbusX Extended" folder into your "Texture.LufthansaDAIRX" folder. (please overwrite the files when asked!)

(these 6 files are: AIRBUS_EX_STABIS_L.dds, airbus_vc_enviromap.dds, AIRBUSX_V2_VC_MAINPANEL_C.dds, AIRBUSX_V2_VC_MAINPANEL_L.dds, texture.cfg, thumbnail.jpg)

5. Nice flying!

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

The blanks used as a basis for this repaint are by Aerosoft.

Thank you for the wonderful model and the great paintkit.

LEGAL STUFF

This repaint is released as FREEWARE. You may use and modify it in any way you wish, but

you may NOT use it in any kind of money-making endeavor, and you may NOT publicly

distribute any copies of it, whether modified or not, without my permission.

Holgi

thanks a lot holgi. this helped a lot , since I will be using them with the extended version once released. :)

Holgi,

First off, I love your paints and I think you are a very talented at repainting. I also want to thank you for have done for this community by sharing your paints (which you didn't have to) because your paints keep me flying the Airbus constantly. :bow_down2_s:

I would like to ask if you could PLEASE paint the Us Airways NC with the CFM engines for the new Airbus. It would be dearly appreciated.

http://www.airliners...899b48969e574d0

Thank you very much,

Us Airways B757

• Deputy Sheriffs

Holgi,

First off, I love your paints and I think you are a very talented at repainting. I also want to thank you for have done for this community by sharing your paints (which you didn't have to) because your paints keep me flying the Airbus constantly. :bow_down2_s:

I would like to ask if you could PLEASE paint the Us Airways NC with the CFM engines for the new Airbus. It would be dearly appreciated.

http://www.airliners...899b48969e574d0

Thank you very much,

Us Airways B757

Ok, no problem!

Archived