Cologne update?

dubliner

• Deputy Sheriffs

By "Support Update" do you mean your personal account page? If not, that's because updates are not almost never publically available, they're on your personal account page. Left side of the Product Page under "Your Account." Log in and find the product there (if you bought enough, you will need to scroll down). Click on the "View" button on the right side, and you'll find all the downloads/updates, plus the installation key (in case you lost it).

Well I got it at Simmarket and then registered the serial on the Aerosoft site, so it doesn't show up under my orders at Aerosoft, but if I go to FAQ/Updates and login there, select Cologne from the dropdown, it just says "Current download version" with no updates available.

Well I got it at Simmarket and then registered the serial on the Aerosoft site, so it doesn't show up under my orders at Aerosoft, but if I go to FAQ/Updates and login there, select Cologne from the dropdown, it just says "Current download version" with no updates available.

It could also be a full version update so you need to redownload the installer.