Corfu X Parking

Rollerball

Does anyone know of a way to adjust the parking at this airport as this is really irritating, everytime I land on Rwy 34 there is a AI plane blocking the taxiway, at least one other aircraft is parked forward of the white line as well see attached photo.

I'm using FSX and Traffic X

Sorry about that Shaun, I did try to attach a screenshot but it seems to have failed I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to this type of thing and I'm afraid I do not know how to try it again once I have done a post but basically the AI park too far forward and overhang the taxiway.

Sorry about that Shaun, I did try to attach a screenshot but it seems to have failed I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to this type of thing and I'm afraid I do not know how to try it again once I have done a post but basically the AI park too far forward and overhang the taxiway.

Try disabling the afcad that comes with Traffic X for scenery.

Try disabling the afcad that comes with Traffic X for scenery.

Hi Shaun, There does not appear to be an afcad file for LGKR in the TrafficX facilities file and if I disable the one in the CorfuX file the traffic reverts to parking as it does with the FSX default Airport, so it's a bit confusing as it appears to be the AFX in CorfuX which is causing the rather bad parking, but thanks for the suggestion.

Hi Shaun, There does not appear to be an afcad file for LGKR in the TrafficX facilities file and if I disable the one in the CorfuX file the traffic reverts to parking as it does with the FSX default Airport, so it's a bit confusing as it appears to be the AFX in CorfuX which is causing the rather bad parking, but thanks for the suggestion.

You need to search your FSX for a duplicate Afcad for the scenery.

You need to search your FSX for a duplicate Afcad for the scenery.

Tried that Shaun, I have renamed ever one to a bak file except the one in the Corfu scenery itself but it has made no difference so, it's back to the drawing board for me but first some sleep.

Many thanks for your input

Rollerball.

Clear head this morning decided to try and modify the original Aerosoft CorfuX afcad file, made a copy then imported it into ADE after a bit of trial and error managed to create a working afcad and it's working perfectly so far.

So once again, thanks Shaun for your input.

Rollerball.