Activating a scenery without having Aerosoft Launcher installed

Samaritano

I recently bought Flightbeam KSFO scenery boxed version from Aerosoft and was wondering if I have the option

of activating the scenery offline. I don't want the Aerosoft Launcher application installed on my SSD

Thanks

Edgar.

I have FS DreamTeam scenery installed and it uses an addon manager to validate my purchase.

I think they use Couatl addon manager. Can I activate my scenery using that addon manager?

I ask because the addon manager includes FlightBeam KSFO.

But I assume you can uninstall the launcher after activating the scenery, you don't have to keep it. But I agree you must install it first in order to activate the scenery.

• Deputy Sheriffs

But I assume you can uninstall the launcher after activating the scenery, you don't have to keep it. But I agree you must install it first in order to activate the scenery.

Don't give any advices as long as you don't know what you're talking about!!!

• Upvote 3

Who says I don't know? I may not have this specific scenery, but I do have others that require activation by the launcher and I know they keep working after uninstalling the launcher. It would only be logical to assume the same is the case with this scenery.

• Upvote 1