FLY-OUT/IN Sunday August 19´th

OleAndreasen

I have flown a couple of routes Glasgow to Cardiff and return without incident, it made me laugh when I reread the manual in the FAQs somebody asked about the reverse thrust, it wasn't me. I am working my way around the TRP gauge, which I think could be better, but you are correct it is a good stable aircraft I also flew a VOR approach into Iraklion which was stunning, I use AS2012 and there was low cloud, I was slightly left of centre line and descending at 3 degrees based on 300ft for every mile until I was visual with the PAPIs. I touched down a little ast the threshold but stopped with room to spare. I am looking forward to getting the BAE146 as oppposed to the RJ70/85/100 to see what differences there might be but it is a good aircraft and good modelling by QW. I was frustrated today I wanted to do a flight from London City to Zurich and return but I kept being taxied into by AI traffic, I will disable it tomorrow when I retry.