Fairbanks Documentation

Mike62

I installed and activated Fairbanks X without issue. When I went to view the manual and charts, both PDF's had one word on them "DUMMY" and nothing else. Why am I receiving this? Where is the proper documentation?

Thanks,

Mike Cameron

charts.pdf

manual.pdf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mike, I think I remember seeing somewhere else that a scenery released about the same time had the charts and manual inadvertently left out. i suggest going back to your shop account and re-downloading the executable, then removing your installation (thru the Windows Control Panel only) and re-installing from the fresh download.

• Developer

Well, seems like Aerosoft didn´t put the final manual and chart files into the Installer. :funkychick_s: Sure they´ll fix it soon but I guess we have to wait until monday. I would like to help but I dont have the charts and manual for posting myself.

Thorsten, sim-wings

• Aerosoft

Indeed, I just installed this and found the same.

The English/German manual is attached to this post. I cannot add the charts because licensing agreements prevent this from being shared publicly, that will have to be sorted out on Monday. In the mean time you can find the official US charts here:

Sectionals

Airport charts

Again with apologies. Our fault not the one of sim-wings.

Manual_Fairbanks_FSX_ohne Anschnitt.pdf

• Upvote 1