AES 2.24 available

• Developer

AES 2.24 is out

- Productpage

- Installer AES 2.24

- List of supported Addon Airports with AES 2.24

- Releasenote AES 2.24

- Documentation, how to use replacement textures, you find in the <FS>\Aerosoft\AES Folder named:"Repaint Install Info ENG.pdf"

- Replacement Set of repainters can be up/downloaded in the AES Download Area of this forum

- Who wants to repaint textures, please look here: AES-Repaintkit 1.0

Installed repaint Textures will be not effected by this Update to 2.24

Update 08/10/2012: LGIR Heraklion X will not be detected by AESHelp:

Unpack the attached file into the folder <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT and replace the old file. Then start AESHelp and it should detect LGIR as installed.(included in AES 2.25)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Developer

Hi are there any changes to the repaint kit?

Also being able to paint the doors and windows of the bus would be nice.

No, no changes at textures at all. The Windows is a problem, which could not be solved that easy, but I will try it.

Also when you where talking about aes ng you said something about a new cleaning lift and a new aircraft configuration when do you think these will be released? Also when the repaint kit was released you said some thing about assigning repaints to airplanes/ airlines when will this be released?

• Developer

no, the newest version should work, can you make screenshot or list, which options you have set in the configtool of the scenery?

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the quick reply. Now working. Went into scenery options removed Gary's service fleet - did a resync and presto it appeared.

Not sure what happened there, very strange, but up and running now.

Thanks

Kelvin

Hey Guys I just downloaded the new version of AES and in the main menu I saw an option to check "Repaint Help Object in EDDN". I don't seem to recall seen that before, so I wanted to know what it is?

• Developer

Hey Guys I just downloaded the new version of AES and in the main menu I saw an option to check "Repaint Help Object in EDDN". I don't seem to recall seen that before, so I wanted to know what it is?

That's only a option for Users who wants to create repaints for the vehicle textures. Keep it unchecked for normal use.

More about repainting you find here.

That's only a option for Users who wants to create repaints for the vehicle textures. Keep it unchecked for normal use.

More about repainting you find here.

Thanks Oliver, I'll keep it uncheck as I can't do a repaint not even to save my own life LOL

Hello,

For some reason EPLL is showing red on the AES Help/ Activation of airports and cannot be activated.

I have reinstalled Polish airports 2 and AES but still red.

Any sollution?

Thank's in advance!

Best regards

Jörn

Hello,

For some reason EPLL is showing red on the AES Help/ Activation of airports and cannot be activated.

Any sollution?

Thank's in advance!

Best regards

Jörn

Its working now. Have no clue why:-)

Regards

Jörn

• Developer

Hello,

Did you check, that the scenery is full displayed in the FS. When I am not wrong, they needs to be activated via Launcher and here it can happen, that you need to run the Launcher for a moment (2-3 Minutes), so that all files ending with *.blob are converted, before you start AESHelp.

• Developer

Will HeraklionX be added to FS9 too? (before/after release)

When there will be a FS9 Version of the Scenery, it will follow for AES too.

Guest cptawsom
This fix is included in the AES Installer 2.24 since 08/10/2012 5:45 pm MEST

Again, this is very bad practice.

Increment the version number.

Do not keep the same filename.

Now again we have to play hide and seek with files, and checksum everything to see if we have the newer version.

For the moment, the link for the installer in your first post, and the link of the installer in the AES Aerosoft Shop page, still have the old file.

The link in my shop account has a different checksum.

Is that the new file or not?

• Developer

For the moment, the link for the installer in your first post, and the link of installer in the AES Aerosoft Shop page, still have the old file.

The link in my shop account has a different checksum.

Is that the new file or not?

Looks like the ZIP at the server is not replaced correctly, maybe only the file linked in the shopaccount. Have removed the info until this is fixed by Aerosoft.

Archived