Catalina repaint kit

stretch

Hi all,

I recently installed the PBY Catalina and have to say brilliant, but I read here that there is a paint kit available for this aircraft and after much searching here I have been unable to find it.

Could anyone tell me if the paint kit is still available to download from here, as I fancy having a go at doing a repaint sometime for this bird.

Thanks

David Phillips.

Hi Matt,

So I thought I had registered my PBY Catalina X. I followed the instructions as they appear in the forum about registering this product although in the Aerosoft Launcher the last two purchases I made from Aerosoft, namely the Catalina and Maldives scenery both appear in the "Catagory Unknown" box in the library and not under Aircraft or Scenery as I would have expected. Each also have the label "installed product up to date" and "Activation not required" and even though I have tried to register these products there are still listed under "Unknown Catagory" Both having been purchased through the Aerosoft online shop as Downloads.

So any help you might have will be greatfully taken.

Regards

You dont need to activate either Catalina X or Maldives X via the launcher they were realsed along time before the laucher came into being. Just go to the url I gave in the previous post and login. If they were purchased as downloads from aerosoft they will already be listed and you will be able to select them and view updates etc. If you purchased from another retailer (boxed or download) you will need to register them in the support database http://aerosoft-shop.com/support.php?%27