YEKATERINBURG missing ILS and static

BEL262

Hello,

I just have installed the scenery but I don't have any airplanes and also no ILS.

The new sng file was installed but the problem are not resolved.

Any idea about the problem ?

Thanks

Guest cptawsom
...no ILS.

Are you sure you have the right charts and ILS frequencies?

Because I've already done 4-5 ILS approaches (on the 26 runways only, so far), with 3 different planes.

Hello cptawsom,

I use the charts with the scenery (109.50 for the 26L) and by the way, in fs commander, he don't show me any ils...

Thanks for you reply.

Guest cptawsom

Hello cptawsom,

I use the charts with the scenery (109.50 for the 26L) and by the way, in fs commander, he don't show me any ils...

Thanks for you reply.

The data I have from Navigraph charts, is as follows:

- ILS 08L -> 111.70 IKO / 076

- ILS 08R -> 109.90 IEL / 080

- ILS 26L -> 109.50 IED / 260

- ILS 26R -> 110.50 IEU / 256

So, your 26L data seems to be fine.

So far I have done ILS approaches on the 2 26 runways, with 3 PMDG planes (747-400X, 737NGX, MD-11) and everything worked here fine.

Which aircraft are you using? Is there a remote chance you forgot to tune/set-up something that has to be done manually? (eg ILS frequency, ILS course, etc.)

I use A319 airbusX and the ILS settings are done.

I have reinstall the scenery and the problem with ILS are solved but still no static aircrafts (I'm with config scenery extremly dense)

Thanks to trying to solved my problem

Are you chaps using the FS9 or FSX version. Just did the my first flight into USSS this evening, FSX version. Seemed to be missing the ILS for 26R. Shot 26L and it was aimed right at the middle of the two runways - not conslusive after just one flight though. Will give it a reinstall and another flight to see if things straighten out a bit.

Edit - figure since you mention airbusX you must be using the FSX version - if you don't mind checking - when you look at the runways in FSX itself, do you have an ILS for 26R?

• Aerosoft

Are you chaps using the FS9 or FSX version. Just did the my first flight into USSS this evening, FSX version. Seemed to be missing the ILS for 26R. Shot 26L and it was aimed right at the middle of the two runways - not conslusive after just one flight though. Will give it a reinstall and another flight to see if things straighten out a bit.

Edit - figure since you mention airbusX you must be using the FSX version - if you don't mind checking - when you look at the runways in FSX itself, do you have an ILS for 26R?

And are you 100% sure you got the update that was released late last week?

And are you 100% sure you got the update that was released late last week?

Hi Mathijs - purchased just this past weekend, after you announced that it has been updated. Installer stated 1.01 so I believe that is the updated version, (?)

Will have to do a few more flights before I actually report that I have an issue. I only did one flight and that is never enough testing to state that something is out of wack!

BTW:

Just took a look at the airport layout and it does appear to be correct with an ILS on each runway, and lined up as expected. The default seems to have an ILS on only 3 runways. Minor symptoms that I found were a) In FSX, when looking at the airport information (World -> Map -> Click on USSS to view airport information including runways, frequencies, elevation, etc), it only lists 3 runways with ILS, but the one missing is 28R. In the stock airport, it is 8L that is actually not present. B) ILS heading seemed to direct my PMDG 747 to the middle of the airport, not the runway. But this was off of one flight only - so not conclusive. Have reinstalled and will try a few more flights...

Here is the ILS info for both the stock and addon USSS's:

FSX Stock:

Rwy Type Ident Freq Hdg Name

08R LOC+GP IEL 109.90 94.0 ILS 08R

26R LOC+GP IKU 110.50 270.0 ILS 26R

26L LOC+GP IED 109.50 274.2 ILS 26L

Yekaterinburg X:

Rwy Type Ident Freq Hdg Name

26R LOC+GP+DME IKU 110.50 270.1 ILS/DME 26R

26L LOC+GP IED 109.50 274.1 ILS 26L

08R LOC+GP IEL 109.90 94.1 ILS 08R

08L LOC+GP+DME IKO 111.70 90.1 ILS/DME 08L

• Deputy Sheriffs

I see another problem with the FSX version: When using a fligfhtplan from/to USSS Aivlasofts EFB tells me that there is no such destination.

Now I saw that the AF2_USSS.bgl file is a FS9 format.

I used the latest installer AS_YEKATERINBURG-X.zip.

BTW: it is not easty to figure out, which one is for FS9 or FSX: AS_YEKATERINBURG-X.zip or AS_YEKATERINBURG-2012.zip ;)

I see another problem with the FSX version: When using a fligfhtplan from/to USSS Aivlasofts EFB tells me that there is no such destination.

Now I saw that the AF2_USSS.bgl file is a FS9 format.

Is it possible to get this file in FSX format?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Otto,

get P3D it makes life so much easier :lol:

(AS_YEKATERINBURG-PREPAR3D.zip)

Upgrade of my PC with a dedicated HD for P3D is planned later this year. For the moment my 2nd passion (photography) eats up all my budget. ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Is it possible to get this file in FSX format?

Good question! maybe they messed up something when building the FSX installer.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, IMHO this is a bug and needs to be fixed, as this causes problems with other software. E.g. Aivlasofts EFB doesn't recognize USSS as long as the file is in FS9 format.

For the moment I converted it by myself into FSX format, So EFB can see it now. But this is only a workaround.

Is it possible to send me the fixed file Otto? Would be very thankful as I use Aivlasoft EFB on all my long-haul trips.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Is it possible to send me the fixed file Otto? Would be very thankful as I use Aivlasoft EFB on all my long-haul trips.

Just sent you a PM ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Simmer,

You can get it by registering on the Updates section on our Website. You only need an email and a password, then you must choose the product to register on the list and then introduce the serial key and the email you used to buy it. After it you will able to download the update.

Regards,

Alex