Munich afcad

jami321

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hmmm, somebody asking for an AFCAD file should be able to find it by himself.

Why are you asking?

yeh i no its stupid but i really cant find. ive been down all them and it really doesnt seem to be any of them. ive looked on the internet for it the name but cant find. im kinda at a loss

• Developer

Sorry, but for which scenery product of Munich you search for an afcad? For Aerosoft Mega Airport X the afcad is included in the product ( when you use the orginal installer and not a RIP) and so you don't need a additational AFCAD.

Its the Munich Mega Airport scenery. I have loads of other Mega Airport scenery's and have always been able to find the afcad easily but i cant find it in Munich X.

• Developer

How did you check that? When you use the common tools, you will see that there is one, when you have installed EDDM correct, and it is not in the EDDM Folders :glare_s:

I just individually opened each file in the programfilesx86/microsoftgames/fsx/aerosoft/magaairportmunich/scenery folder into ADE and ech timeADE saud that each file didnt contain an afcad. I always do that with all the other maga airport sceneries i have and it has always worked.

You said it wasnt in the EDDM Folder so where abouts is it?

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but I'm really wondering why you want to know this. If you don't know how to find an AFCAD File, no need to know where it is located. ;)

No, i do know how to find an afcad as I,ve changed lots of afcads before with ADE but I cant find the Munich scenery afcad. I would just like to know if I am looking in the right place for the afcad and what the afcad file is called.

Hi Jami,

Usually you can find it on the Scenery folder of the airport. Depending which program has been used to create it, the afcad file can be named in different ways.

Cheers,

Alex

I just found it under the aerosoft/AFD folder so thanks Daniel! Thanks Alex for the suggestion though........that was where i originally thought of looking but the Munich scenery seems to be the only scenery I have where the afcad isnt in the airport scenery folder!!