Here's my first flight, amazing little aeroplane to fly. Taken in P3D in the circuit around Andras Field. My verdict, an excellent and very unique ultralight which is a joy to fly.

Just fits in the hangar

wing1.jpg

Great view from the office

wing2.jpg

Wasted runway? Lift off before the displaced threshold

wing3.jpg

wing4.jpg

wing5.jpg

wing6.jpg

wing7.jpg

Really nice structural details

wing8.jpg

Handles a cross wind surprisingly well

wing9.jpg

Floats quite a bit in the flare too

wing10.jpg

• Deputy Sheriffs

Was going to post a pic but cant figure out how upload any more. Do we need to host elsewhere and just link??

Maybe you've reached your quota. So there are 2 solutions:

- delete some of your older attachmates (via your Account Settings)

- use ext. space, like dropbox or whatever (imageshack is anyoing cause of their advertisment)

Great plane, thanks for the gift!.

I was able to download it with no problems the first time. When I went to install it, my Norton Antivirus system quickly removed it completly off the hard drive.

The second time I tried to download it, Norton would not even allow it to download, saying it was a threat.

I turned off both the Antivirus and the firewall, it then downloaded and I was able to install it.

This is the first time I have ever had a download that the antivirus system would not allow to either download or install. A few times it has asked if I was sure I wanted to proceed, but never has it not asked and completly deleted

a file.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have this one downloaded with a while but only took it for a spin last night.

@ Dave Rowberry & Aerosoft, much appreciated, sure is a fun little one to fly.

Not sure it was designed to fly on an alcohol filled rampage though, but I certainly enjoyed it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Not sure it was designed to fly on an alcohol filled rampage

I would have thought imbibing liberal amounts of alcohol was essential before attempting stunts like that :o

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the plane! I don't have any shots yet but I'll post one tomorrow if I fly it. Not sure if its just me, or the plane, but does anyone else have to go almost full throttle to get her rolling to start taxiing?

Thanks for the plane! I don't have any shots yet but I'll post one tomorrow if I fly it. Not sure if its just me, or the plane, but does anyone else have to go almost full throttle to get her rolling to start taxiing?

Same here. Almost take off trust for taxi. LOL

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived