Get your free Mitchell Wing V1.01 here.....

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Could the left be redone (??) As they are broken now ... I have the Extracted files OK but appear to have lost my copy of the zip file .... I am getting FSX running again and now have the EDOK camera Programs Which I want to use with the Aero Lights Falcon and the Mitchell Wing ...

Much appreciated if this can be done .... Regards ... Laurie

• 2 months later...

Hello

Hopefully a member of Aerosoft will see this, and can reply and assist. A great freebie model this, and like others here I say a great thanks for this model. I have recently become a user of the P3D Academic Edition SIM since version 2.5 and now the latest released at 3.1. I wanted to try and install this model into P3D, as I read it is somewhat compatible, but the current installer of the Mitchell detects it being installed for FSX, I would presume it is doing a registry lookup, and only allows for a repair or remove. Is there any way to tweak the registry entry to allow a second install to a different SIM, or would you consider recoding the installer to recognize a dual install to two different SIM's. I am still hanging onto FSX installed on two systems (both licensed, including P3D), for a while so cannot test the install on a system with a clean install of P3D and no FSX on the drive.

Thanking anyone in advance if one has an answer, or a fix, workaround. I am currently going through all of my payware (and freeware) products to see if there are updates and dual install versions for P3D.

Regards

Andrew Brown

• Deputy Sheriffs

Andrew, there are several migration tools like EMT, helping you to install FSX addons in P3D. If you still have FSX installed, you might try to copy the files from FSX to P3D.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 8:30 PM, geir_haukland said:

Any update for P3d V4 yet???

It has no .dll gauges so it should be just a straight port-over from FSX or earlier LM versions.

DR

I give up trying to get this to work. Sorry, i know i am to old for this thing, so i give up. Waiting for an update to work right. Thnx for the answer, have a nice day, sir!

On 1/5/2016 at 11:45 AM, mopperle said:

Andrew, there are several migration tools like EMT, helping you to install FSX addons in P3D. If you still have FSX installed, you might try to copy the files from FSX to P3D.

Any freeware migration tool that works, i only need it for this aircraft, thank you. sir!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, 2000Nic said:

Thanks for the fantastic gift - is it capable of shared cockpit xD

Nic

Only if you are really friendly with the passenger  :D

Dave

• 9 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:59 AM, Elton Veoitao said:
I can not install on fs2004. Someone converted it?

Hi Elton

I am afraid the Mitchellwing was designed for FSX  and is not backwards compatible .

Regards

Dave R

On 1/14/2019 at 12:41 PM, wingman5 said:

Hi Elton

I am afraid the Mitchellwing was designed for FSX  and is not backwards compatible .

Regards

Dave R

I can not play in .mdl and .air, otherwise I would do a conversion myself.

On 1/18/2019 at 2:25 AM, Elton Veoitao said:

I can not play in .mdl and .air, otherwise I would do a conversion myself.

How do I install on fs2004? the message "there is no flight simulator installed" appears. I tried to unzip the installer but I did not get anything. if I can install, then I try to make it work, even without panel.

• Deputy Sheriffs
50 minutes ago, Elton Veoitao said:

How do I install on fs2004? the message "there is no flight simulator installed" appears. I tried to unzip the installer but I did not get anything. if I can install, then I try to make it work, even without panel.

It is for FSX and has never been tested with FS9

Archived