RTWC II - What would you like to see

Here's your chance to voice your opinions as to what you would like to be included in the RTWC II

So, what are you waiting for, hit me with your ideas!

Things already implimented:

Rotary wing, Amphibians, Airliners and maybe x country gliding :blink:

Interesting, and can be done. I know of a very nice carrier addon that puts a moving carrier near LXGB that then sales round Spain to the UK. Hmm could make it more challenging by specifying a time for the flight so the carrier is at sea and needs to be located :lol:

Aircraft carrier landings!

And subsequent take-offs, of course! Fast jets off the catapult!

I saw your earlier note - rotary wing is something I have never been able to master...

Hi, I will probably not have time to enter this one, so feel free to disregard my ideas -_-

I always liked these ralleys where you not only have to get to a place, but have to complete an additional task at certain points. Could be things like

- a short take off and landing competition

- a competition who can fly the runway distance the slowest at low altitude without crashing or touching down (could be online or compared with a fs recorder track)

- a target landing competition

- find a hidden object or a certain building close to the airport (screenshot)

- a short task using a hot air balloon (online?)

- a pylon race at one airport on the way

- having legs where the participants have to use a certain type of navigation (no GPS)

• Upvote 1

And subsequent take-offs, of course! Fast jets off the catapult!

I saw your earlier note - rotary wing is something I have never been able to master...

Noted though good carrier able fast jets are somewhat sparse unfortunately. VRS F18, Iris F14. There is the Wilco Harrier/SHar but thats kind of cheating lol. I was thinking more along the lines of a light GA twin. They will just about get on and off again without cats and traps.

Hi, I will probably not have time to enter this one, so feel free to disregard my ideas -_-

I always liked these ralleys where you not only have to get to a place, but have to complete an additional task at certain points. Could be things like

- a short take off and landing competition

- a competition who can fly the runway distance the slowest at low altitude without crashing or touching down (could be online or compared with a fs recorder track)

- a target landing competition

- find a hidden object or a certain building close to the airport (screenshot)

- a short task using a hot air balloon (online?)

- a pylon race at one airport on the way

- having legs where the participants have to use a certain type of navigation (no GPS)

All of which I would like to impliment, though dont want to give anything away. THis one wont be to such tight time constraints. I want it to be more flexible so more people can join in the fun and frolics. As for the different types of navigation... I like, how about over vast expanses of featureless desert, or ocean? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, hey Ole, I'll have you know Ive become very well acquainted with crashing choppers in style. I can now crash a Huey on Andras Field somewhere and not miss the airfield

Hey guys just something poped up in my mind for your journey. If you land in Tel Aviv (LLBG is with AS) I can host you and guide few multiplayer sessions with TeamSpeak to take you over some superb, all freeware, VFR photoreal and fields (which you need to install). There is much to see and it can be a decent compensation for me being such a low profile neighbor at AF :) I would love to do it 4 us.

• Upvote 1