Toulouse X

Nice! Will the Airbus plant be fully accessible so one could simulate Airbus delivery flights? Will AI planes make use of the "factory parking facilites"?

(or one could use Thomas Ruth's Beluga to bring parts to the factory).

-judging by the screenshots, I'd guess yet, but you never know ;)

Ahmmmm.. mhmm. shit :D I hope i will have enouhg money to buy this scenery at release date :D It looks really nice and the ground textures are great.

It is on the lists, but exactly when it will be done is not clear. Not being worked on right now.

Thanks for the answer. Toulouse X is already great and hope Marseille will come one day !

looks great

I politely insist on an fs9 version - inspite of having read the first post.

is there at least one or two landmark building airbus side missing (voluntarily or otherwise) - the M01 & M30 design offices connected by the flyover the motorway

this work is a nice surprise

jayel

Guest cptawsom

Very pleasant surprise.

On the buy list for sure.

PS: Toulouse airport could be regarded as the center of modern aeronautics and aircraft design. :P

Woow verry nice scenery lookig forward to the fs9 version

If there wil be a fs9 version will it be if you buy the fs9 version that you wil also get the fsx version and visa versa

I was so dissapointed that France 1(or 2, whatever one comes with Toulouse) was FS2004 only, now there is a FSX Toulouse. HOORAY!

The headquarters of Airbus is finally an addon for FSX

I was so dissapointed that France 1(or 2, whatever one comes with Toulouse) was FS2004 only

What else could it have been if it was made one year before FSX was released? scratchhead-1.gif