Toulouse X

That's mostly the case. The download version can be released as soon as the development is finished, it's immediately available in unlimited numbers. The boxed versions need to be produced and distributed first, and that takes time.

That only means that they've started setting up the product page. I believe it'll grow and then somewhen this or next week the "pruchase" button will be added ;)

And don't worry because the box release it set so "late". The download will arrive earlier!

Thats a relief! For a second I thought it was going to be released in summer!

Thats good news.

Seems we'll not make a release today, few smallish issues to do, manual being one of them.

Seems to be a very big manual ..... nothing till now.... next week has passed.... as every time

Greetings Klaus

• Upvote 1

I dont want to be 'smartguy' here but, manuel could be released seperately. If my memory is still intact, there was a one product which manual was released after it's release...

Anyway, still waiting with simmarket account

At last! My work place up to date! Highly waiting for.

However, just a little remark: The Beluga is missplaced at the delivery center. It should be near the "Bikini" area. The A380 beside should be painted in another livery than the house one. The house aircraft is parked at the flight test center just where the Air Arabia A320 is parked.

But the developpers did a really great work. :bow_down2_s:

• Aerosoft

Seems to be a very big manual ..... nothing till now.... next week has passed.... as every time

Greetings Klaus

We hoped to release it before the project manager went on a trip (whole of this week) but did not manage. he's back on Monday and then we'll schedule a release date.

The dates we give here are always as we think can be met. Sometimes that does not work (not every time time as you claim) and then we give the next best scheduled date. You seem to have a problem with the way we feel we should talk to our customers. This is 2012 and the time a company could say 'it's ready when it's ready" is way behind us. If you have problems with that we got an option to hide this forum for you. You will then see it appear in the 'released products' section and will no longer have to worry about the dates.

• Aerosoft

At last! My work place up to date! Highly waiting for.

However, just a little remark: The Beluga is missplaced at the delivery center. It should be near the "Bikini" area. The A380 beside should be painted in another livery than the house one. The house aircraft is parked at the flight test center just where the Air Arabia A320 is parked.

But the developpers did a really great work. :bow_down2_s:

when we were taking the images the Beluga was were it is now. We'll see if it needs moving.

Can't wait til Friday!

Any estimation of price ? (I'll recharge my paypal in the mean time i want to buy PMDG's 777 too, that's why i'm asking)

A little early for the T7....about 4+ months too early....they are aiming for a 4Q release at the earliest...unless Ryan over there really wasn't just stirring the pot and we truly are in for a suprise :D

Can't wait til Friday!

A little early for the T7....about 4+ months too early....they are aiming for a 4Q release at the earliest...unless Ryan over there really wasn't just stirring the pot and we truly are in for a suprise :D

Fail, i meant Captain Sim's 777 not PMDG.. But i was looking PMDG's thread which they explained development about their stuff, i got confused lol

Fail, i meant Captain Sim's 777 not PMDG.. But i was looking PMDG's thread which they explained development about their stuff, i got confused lol

I figured, I was just giving you a hard time lol

Greetings Klaus

We hoped to release it before the project manager went on a trip (whole of this week) but did not manage. he's back on Monday and then we'll schedule a release date.

The dates we give here are always as we think can be met. Sometimes that does not work (not every time time as you claim) and then we give the next best scheduled date. You seem to have a problem with the way we feel we should talk to our customers. This is 2012 and the time a company could say 'it's ready when it's ready" is way behind us. If you have problems with that we got an option to hide this forum for you. You will then see it appear in the 'released products' section and will no longer have to worry about the dates.

Actually we now got it planned for this Friday.

Starts to look like we got to kick this one over the weekend as we still have not received the charts.

Bag your parden Mathijs ..... but you now could see what i mean when i`ve said "as every time" Thats exactly what i mean. Dates given will normaly not be hold by Aerosoft. Very very often you come out with correction every week and tell it will be "possible" the next week. And then there will be the next correction.

Clearly its no real problem, but its you who said that I`ve a big problem "with the way we feel we should talk to our customers". In my mind it is not the best way to talk to the customer by announcing dates and wake hope and then there is another disapointment.

There are many other of your statements in the same way (look at Airbus X, Helsinki, CRJ or Erfurt for example)

But your right .... its only my point of sight.

Ok.... i`m looking forword to the realase of Toulouse. A place to go i`m waiting for a long time to use in FSX.

(please excuse my bad grammer.... hopeful you will understand it.)

Greetings

Klaus

• Upvote 1