FS9 URSS Sochi 2007 gates

Hello

I know its an old scenery but I just installed in in FS9 and was wondering whether its me (my installation) not seeing gates or it was always like this when the scenery was released.

Aso if not avaialble when it was released (and only the sructure frame as seen below) I was wondering whether AES when activated adds moving gates to it.

Sochi 2007 gates with and without AES (2.21) in FS9 :

URSS_Sochi2007_gates.jpg

Sochi (real) gates in year 2007 :

http://www.airliners...-341/1297447/L/

I have not modified any of the installation files.

• Upvote 1

I did, nothing changes.

I also tried:

The scenery by deactivating AES221

The Scenery without the extra files for vehicles, birds etc.

The scenery with the LC scenery folder in higher priority

The scenery without the Caucasus mesh terrain

Reinstalling it, same files, nothing was missing.

AES works normally at the parking stands, its just that there are no visible jetways (the moving part) neither in native scenery neither in AES.

What else could be missing that makes the jetways visible ?

The scenery is the original one from avsim Russia

http://www.avsimrus....2007-22108.html

• Developer

AES works normally at the parking stands, its just that there are no visible jetways (the moving part) neither in native scenery neither in AES.

Ah,

I remember now, there are no jetways in AES, because at the time, where it was done, the original Airport (and the scenery) had no Jetways build in and it was not clear, how they will look like.

But, I could not add them now, because the position (groundlayout) must be changed too, as the position are not far enough to the terminal to get the jetways connects. They are fix (non rotating), so the Stopline must be in front of the Jetway, but that must be change in the scenery first.