Mega Airport Helsinki X (product released, topic closed)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks awesome, but why is there a blueish haze layer at the border of the airport and why is it not present on the airport itself?

The haze layer now follows the lines of the satellite imagery?

• Developer

Looks awesome, but why is there a blueish haze layer at the border of the airport and why is it not present on the airport itself?

The haze layer now follows the lines of the satellite imagery?

It's not a haze layer. It looks to me like FSX is just re-lighting the ground when Aleksi took this shot (dawn or dusk). The ground polygons got lit up slightly before the standard terrain.

• Aerosoft

The first entry of the thread is 6 month old. I hoped that perhaps there have been some changes in biz-plan since then.

Well let's be clear, the FS2004 market has not gotten any better since, lol. For some products we now see more downloads for the Prepar3D version then the FS2004 version.

• Aerosoft

Well let's be clear, the FS2004 market has not gotten any better since, lol. For some products we now see more downloads for the Prepar3D version then the FS2004 version.

I noticed two persons voted this post from me down.

But what I wrote was factual, on topic and correct. You might not LIKE the facts but then get all your friends to buy more FS2004 add-ons so we can make more. Voting these posts down (this is not the first time) is not how the system is intended. I'll warn first, I might ban for you for a few days and almost certainly take away your rights to vote. Please use the voting system as it is intended. To show appreciation or to let somebody know what they written does not belong here. Not because you do not agree with the content.

Mathijs,

I didn't ask about the market per se. I asked about FS2004 version of EFHK. Thanks for the answer.

PS. And I didn't vote - I never vote, actually. This crazy kindergarden option should be let go totally from the forums

Lol P3D more popular than FS9, I guess it was inevitable really.

I think a year is about right, the first screenshots on the A-Flight forum date back to 14 september 2011. The ground images of the flight deck had already been done by then, so they started working on it even earlier. I guess somewhere near 6 september. And look at the calender, it's 6 september today. One year of work, but with a beautiful result!

A masterpiece needs time to be completed. Let's see it another way: it is amazing to see what a developer has come up with in just over a year. Truly amazing and a definite buy...

I hope this is not going to be your last project and that you have one or two more up your sleeves... :)

A

Archived