Mega Airport Helsinki X (product released, topic closed)

You never got enough airports, there are still so many airports for wich no scenery at all exists. Not by Aerosoft, not by another developer, no freeware, nothing! Helsinki used to be one of those airports, but luckily not anymore.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and before you ask....

There is no FS2004 version planned at this moment (and there is no need to ask for it). Delivery should be late spring, early summer.

so does it mean u wont make helsinki for fs2004? and why there is no need to ask for it?

I have just watched this video at YouTube:

I am huuuugely impressed with the beauty and realism of what I have seen in the video (the great music adds to the feeling for sure).

I was thinking if I should write it or not but I finally decided to do it: it looks like the single best addon scenery I have ever seen!

The overall feeling is immense, the details and effects are crashing and the general realism to my eyes is unprecedented.

And I am writing it from the perspective of a simmer who used all MFS versions up to FS9 and purchased most of the available great scenery titles.

Including developers like FSDT, FlyTampa, FlightBeam, UK2000, Sim-Wings, German Airports, Drzewiecki Design and others.

I have also written scenery reviews, did beta testing and designed a bit myself, so I am usually very careful with such definite statements.

It looks so great that I will reconsider purchasing it and installing my dusted FSX just to enjoy virtual walks around the airport (insane, I know).

It is going to be a real hit for all scenery freaks! I hope it will not be the only project by A-Flight. I would love to see more masterpieces.

I am huuuugely impressed with the beauty and realism of what I have seen in the video (the great music adds to the feeling for sure).

I was thinking if I should write it or not but I finally decided to do it: it looks like the single best addon scenery I have ever seen!

The overall feeling is immense, the details and effects are crashing and the general realism to my eyes is unprecedented.

And I am writing it from the perspective of a simmer who used all MFS versions up to FS9 and purchased most of the available great scenery titles.

Including developers like FSDT, FlyTampa, FlightBeam, UK2000, Sim-Wings, German Airports, Drzewiecki Design and others.

I have also written scenery reviews, did beta testing and designed a bit myself, so I am usually very careful with such definite statements.

It looks so great that I will reconsider purchasing it and installing my dusted FSX just to enjoy virtual walks around the airport (insane, I know).

It is going to be a real hit for all scenery freaks! I hope it will not be the only project by A-Flight. I would love to see more masterpieces.

Wow!! I have to agree. I also have all the airports he is talking about and this one looks awesome from any standard. I love the oil stains on the cement. It makes me want to get some oil-dry and a broom :excellenttext_s:

I can't wait to hear that this airport is released!

Bob

You never got enough airports, there are still so many airports for wich no scenery at all exists. Not by Aerosoft, not by another developer, no freeware, nothing! Helsinki used to be one of those airports, but luckily not anymore.

Wel PatrickZ you are wrong again EFHK – Helsinki-Vantaa is also freeware and made by FISD Finnisch Scenery designers

With all due respect, you cannot assume that anyone here is seriously seeing MS Flight as a current replacement for FSX. I doubt that even 1% of FSX users on this forum have Prepar3D installed. I know I haven't, not even tried it, although I hear that it is an improvement in the code.

A

By the way, forgot to mention that that is a great video of an even greater product. Looking forward to seeing this one grace the online shelves. A definite one to have and certainly on my shortest short list.

A

We're just talking about what is the mainstream product, what is being used the most. And for the moment that's FSX. In the past it was FS2004 and in the future it will probably be Prepar3D. Indeed, I haven't tried Prepar3D yet but in time I certainly will. And the developers better be prepared for that switch.

Thanks for the link to the video preview, in a single word...WOW...!!!

I agree here Rafal looks promising ;-)

• Aerosoft

Why not MS Flight then? Or Prepar3D?

Why would a user of MS Flight be visiting a forum of a company that offers add-ons for flight sims (and a lot of other stuff of course). Flight is a stand alone game without 3rd party development.

Why would a user of MS Flight be visiting a forum of a company that offers add-ons for flight sims (and a lot of other stuff of course). Flight is a stand alone game without 3rd party development.

McFlight is not even a contender as a flight simulator. It's more in a class with Mario Bros. :P

Archived