Mega Airport Helsinki X (product released, topic closed)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...like everyone else already said...this will be an amazing addon and I'm so looking forward to it's released !!

Any rough ETA for AES support for this addon since I've become spoiled only flying in and out of AES supported airports...

• Developer

Oliver said to me that he should be able to add AES support during this summer as well, or shortly after. If it's not already there at the time of release, it won't be too long after that at least.

Oliver said to me that he should be able to add AES support during this summer as well, or shortly after. If it's not already there at the time of release, it won't be too long after that at least.

Thanks, sounds great!

Here you are - two panoramas from Helsinki X: Remember, work is still in progress!

To me, it seems like the works are over. :excellenttext_s:

What a quality, I'm impressed.

Brgds

Stein-Ove

Here you are - two panoramas from Helsinki X: Remember, work is still in progress!

Can't see why you included that there, it's obviously done :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little worried about my fps when I'm buying this scenery. I'm only running FSX on a laptop, but with and i7 processor, GT540M and 8Gb RAM. I'm running Krakow Balice X 2012 with aprox 20 fps with the NGX, would I get okay frames, or frames down the sewer?

Keep on the good work! ;)

• Aerosoft

I'm a little worried about my fps when I'm buying this scenery. I'm only running FSX on a laptop, but with and i7 processor, GT540M and 8Gb RAM. I'm running Krakow Balice X 2012 with aprox 20 fps with the NGX, would I get okay frames, or frames down the sewer?

Keep on the good work! ;)

I think you will get very similar FPS.

Don't worry about the frames. As said before, making the quality as good as possible without hurting the frames too much is our number one priority. :)

Don't worry about the frames

Seeing the outstanding quality of your work presented in all these screenshots, I would be very surprised if what you wrote turned out to be untrue.

Of course the frames take a hit because of the massive load of quality, but it's still very much the same as it's with other sceneries. So don't expect default airport frames, but expect good frames compared to the quality.

Release? Well - we're quite close!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived