Mega Airport Helsinki X (product released, topic closed)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who mentioned Toronto? These guys are doing Mega Airport Helsinki and nothing else.

For your information, Toronto is currently being developed by Oryxsim.

PS The shots for Helsinki look great! I already knew about the project, only new thing for me is that Aerosoft will be the publisher. Really fantastic!

For your information, Toronto is currently being developed by Oryxsim.

And they are planning it to do for FS2004 as well. Maybe there will be some features missing as usual and what is normally no problem. There are also some scenery by aerosoft where you can read this: "FSX features". But this is not a loss.

Let's hope that aerosoft will continue with producing addons also for FS2004 and not starting FSX only. I remember there was a sentence like: "we will continue with addons for FS9 but maybe only MA and not much smaller addons" (from my mind).

So I hope for that and wait for airports like Dubai,Dusseldorf,Toronto for FS9 :)

Anyway, shots looking nice and I think a nice product for FSX users.

• Aerosoft

Definitly better :D I think, scenery designers did a big step in the last month... Just take a look at Aerosoft´s Corfu and compare it to Munich or the old german airport series... Quality gets better from scenery to scenery ;)

True. We are at this moment seeing new teams popping up that are very talented.

A saw a bit less detailed pictures few months ago without any motions about selling the scenery or anything on an , I guess the developers website, now I see where this is going, sad that it's not for FS2004, but you can't wish for everything, looks very nice though!

This scenery looks very nice indeed!

Just a message to Mr. Kok and everyone else mistaking:

Finland is NOT part of Scandinavia! There are only three

scandinavian countries: Norway, Sweden, and Denmark.

Finland is part of the Nordic region/countries, which consists

of: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Iceland.

A very common mistake this, but it is an error to say that

Finland is a scandinavian country.

This is absolutely correct. Very common, but annoying mistake.

The scenery looks great though. :)

Absolutely awesome! Not for me (FSX only) but it looks so great that I am going to follow this development for pure pleasure of feasting my eyes.

I would like to congratulate the developer on a really outstanding project and a lot of talent. If it works as good as it looks, this is going to be a hit.

I may not be Matthijs, but if you read back this thread you could have seen that I mentioned before Toronto is currently being developed by Oryxsim. Wether there's also going to be an Aerosoft development for that airport, I don't know. It hasn't been announced. Only the Oryxsim scenery for CYYZ has been announced, but there is no connection between Aerosoft and Oryxsim.

Anyway, this thread is about Mega Airport Helsinki, so let's stick to that airport and that scenery.

I may not be Matthijs, but if you read back this thread you could have seen that I mentioned before Toronto is currently being developed by Oryxsim. Wether there's also going to be an Aerosoft development for that airport, I don't know. It hasn't been announced. Only the Oryxsim scenery for CYYZ has been announced, but there is no connection between Aerosoft and Oryxsim.

Anyway, this thread is about Mega Airport Helsinki, so let's stick to that airport and that scenery.

Aerosoft MA Toronto was "announced" or leaked through a German Magazine for 2012, I'll leave it at that as requested by Mathijs but yes Orxysim is doing CYYZ but if you look at there previous work; it isnt very good.

Well thanks for writing back. Was not aware of Orxysim doing Toronto! and you are right there scenery is not the greatest. Its on the same line as Blueprint scenery, Just like default but with a few things added. And i did see an anouncement that aerosoft or the company that did PANC was working on this airport. The reason i am asking is that I use to work on the Ramp at FEDEX as well as Refuel the aircraft. Plus there has been nothing made for FSX for the Ontario region. Thanks again

Guest Gonçalo Carvalho

Are we talking about Helsinki X or Toronto Pearson? Come on guys, stay on Finland! ;)

Guest Gonçalo Carvalho

Winter textures will be included for sure! FPS friendly? That depends on what kind of computer you have, what other add-ons you want to use, and what you consider a "friendly FPS". I currently get around 40fps in most situations with PMDG NGX on an i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz and GTX580. However, since development and optimizing have not been finished, I can't give any final performance report yet. It should be similar to other high-detail airports on the market though.

Hey guys!

Here is some information regarding to the FPS question. :)

http://a-flight.com/...t=13&p=137#p135

Have a nice day!

Aleksi

Thanks for the info advance. I hope to see the final version of this beautiful airport! Great job guys! ;) It's so awesome to see new companies working on FSX sceneries and Aerosoft publishing them!

Likewise, FSX is a world to discover .... :P

Looks fantastic. I've been to Vantaa twice. Once in winter and once in summer; talk about contrasts!

Can't wait for this one.

Chris

Archived