Mega Airport Helsinki X (product released, topic closed)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first images of Helsinki X, a project currently in development for us by A-Flight. We are very happy with that as we feel that Scandinavia is still lacking some fine airports.

Hear, Hear!!! :D These are really looking very nice!

Looking forward to Mega-Airport Copenhagen X from FlightSim Development Group, also!

and before you ask....

There is no FS2004 version planned at this moment (and there is no need to ask for it). Delivery should be late spring, early summer.

Interesting... even though, you've said that "there's no need to ask for it", I have a feeling, that someone would dig the subject anyway! :)

Thanks for the update, Mathijs!

• Deputy Sheriffs
Interesting... even though, you've said that "there's no need to ask for it", I have a feeling, that someone would dig the subject anyway! :)

Hmmm, a version for FS2002, 2004, X-Plane, Prepar3D and of course MS Flight and fully DX15 compatible would be really nice. ;)

Guest Gonçalo Carvalho

Stunning pics Mathijs! :D BTW, Is this scenery FPS friendly? And it will has winter textures?

Saw this on their site a couple of months ago. Very promising project. I would love a good Vantaa, as it is a good destination for that 2-3 hour max. slot I always have available in the evenings from a number of German and English airports.

Looking forward to seeing this one out!

Thanks for the info...

Andrew

• Aerosoft

Stunning pics Mathijs! :D BTW, Is this scenery FPS friendly? And it will has winter textures?

It is not a massive airport and there is not a lot around it that can hurt FPS. But as you see there are a lot of small details. We believe it will balance out and will be pretty speedy. The developers are knowledgeable enough to know how to avoid the main problems that can cause low fps.

Will ask for the winter textures but I do assume it will have them

Guest Gonçalo Carvalho

It is not a massive airport and there is not a lot around it that can hurt FPS. But as you see there are a lot of small details. We believe it will balance out and will be pretty speedy. The developers are knowledgeable enough to know how to avoid the main problems that can cause low fps.

Will ask for the winter textures but I do assume it will have them

Thanks Mathijs!!! I will wait for summer to make a flight between Lisbon-Helsinki with the upcoming Airbus X Extended :P

• Developer

Winter textures will be included for sure! FPS friendly? That depends on what kind of computer you have, what other add-ons you want to use, and what you consider a "friendly FPS". I currently get around 40fps in most situations with PMDG NGX on an i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz and GTX580. However, since development and optimizing have not been finished, I can't give any final performance report yet. It should be similar to other high-detail airports on the market though.

That is very nice.Great scenery as always from aerosoft!I can't wait for it to get out!But I was wondering if you are going to make a scenery for Roma Fiumicino.I know there is one from ISD project...it's very good but it's only for FS2004.On fsx there is only the default airport.Fsdreamteam won't make Roma Fiumicino.They quit.Please reply.

Kind regards

Mladen Klickovic

• Aerosoft

That is very nice.Great scenery as always from aerosoft!I can't wait for it to get out!But I was wondering if you are going to make a scenery for Roma Fiumicino.I know there is one from ISD project...it's very good but it's only for FS2004.On fsx there is only the default airport.Fsdreamteam won't make Roma Fiumicino.They quit.Please reply.

Kind regards

Mladen Klickovic

We got some Italian projects running, but let's not discuss this here.

This scenery looks very nice indeed!

Just a message to Mr. Kok and everyone else mistaking:

Finland is NOT part of Scandinavia! There are only three

scandinavian countries: Norway, Sweden, and Denmark.

Finland is part of the Nordic region/countries, which consists

of: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Iceland.

A very common mistake this, but it is an error to say that

Finland is a scandinavian country.

• Aerosoft

This scenery looks very nice indeed!

Just a message to Mr. Kok and everyone else mistaking:

Finland is NOT part of Scandinavia! There are only three

scandinavian countries: Norway, Sweden, and Denmark.

Finland is part of the Nordic region/countries, which consists

of: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Iceland.

A very common mistake this, but it is an error to say that

Finland is a scandinavian country.

I stand corrected, sorry. It is strange that I did not know that as I visited Finland many times, it is one of my favorite countries!

And of course I edited the text.

Stunning pictures. I have already seen them yesterday in the A-Flight forums and i reaaaaaaally look forward to this scenery. I will buy it at day #1:D

Excellent quality. Looks as good as flightbeam KSFO, Megaairport EDDM or LSZH.

Definitly better :D I think, scenery designers did a big step in the last months... Just take a look at Aerosoft´s Corfu and compare it to Munich or the old german airport series... Quality gets better from scenery to scenery ;)

Archived