Heraklion X preview (product released, topic closed)

So far I can tell that we will cover those parts of Heraklion that fall within the approach path.

The extent to which the rest of Heraklion will be covered is not yet decided.

Hi Emilios, may I suggest to unveil Dia? I say unveil because ACES covered its mesh with water ...

I think it is quite a nice landmark and should be part of your scenery.

• Upvote 1

Hi Emilios, may I suggest to unveil Dia? I say unveil because ACES covered its mesh with water ...

I think it is quite a nice landmark and should be part of your scenery.

That's a good suggestion indeed.

This depends on the satellite coverage we can get our hands on, and currently this region is not included. In case things change I will post an update.

Awesome, awesome, awesome! worship2.gif

υπέροχη

Apart from Helsinki X, this seems to be the most excellent scenery project to come.

I might have gone mad but I have a feeling watching such screenshots makes life better. :D

• Upvote 1

Emilie καλημέρα,

Can we have a broader view from above even if not 100% ready?

We all look forward for this masterpiece!

• Upvote 1

Emilie καλημέρα,

Can we have a broader view from above even if not 100% ready?

We all look forward for this masterpiece!

Thanks. I m not a big fan of extended previews at an early stage, at least not until what is shown is at the level I want it to be. It also takes away some of the surprise. Even in our already published screens, there are many stuff that are not shown ;)

More extended views will come while the project advances, not too far from now.

Emil... you can see on youtube videos there is a small island in the water around 3/4 of a mile out, will this be included?

I know of this yes, I guess you are mentioning Dia?

Currently, no. But as said before, if the situation changes I will post an update here.

I know of this yes, I guess you are mentioning Dia?

No... not Dia, the small, well its more of a very large rock in the water, you see it on landing videos a few seconds before landing...

You can see it at 0.42 in this video:

Hope this helps :)

No... not Dia, the small, well its more of a very large rock in the water, you see it on landing videos a few seconds before landing...

Yes, this is in :)

This looks fantastic, definately will be purchasing!

Not 100% sure why though.

Probably something to do with the variation in ground effect between the two wing designs, maybe the shape of the airbus design doesn't produce a cushion of air as effectively as that of the boeing?

More extended views will come while the project advances, not too far from now.

He he he! No need to say more...

Have a nice day & Καλή Ανάσταση!

George @ LGAV

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...