Twin Otter Extended Preview (FSX,P3D)

• Deputy Sheriffs

I´m not really sure that I understand what You ask for...

Better autopilot - how ?

Better Avionics - What should be better ?

Sharper VC textures - all labels and placards can easily be read and I doubt You will find many aqddons with better textured VC.

Finn

I think he means compared to the 'old' Twin Otter.

;)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aerosoft

A few question here:

-Will it be compatible with windows 7?(what will be the minimum pc specifications?)

-Expected release date or is it to early?

It will be compatible with FSX and P3D on Windows XP, Vista (not advised) Windows 7 and Windows 8.

We think we need around 8 more weeks from this moment on, but it is too early to set a date.

The more I see the Pictures! The more excitement I get! oh and those sleepless nights dreaming and waiting for this baby to arrive in my hangar.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I just noticed the nosewheel steering arm on the control column... now that would be a wow factor if it actually works... :)

It does, when you apply rudder/steering on the ground, the steering arm moves!

(but you cannot use the arm to steer).

Most rivets are now inserted (after many many very days of work). Still work in progress of course.

Amazing work by Stefan ;-)

Best

DagR

Dear Mathijs,

First of all i want to congratulate you & your team for creating such a beautiful aircraft. By watching the pictures one cannot stop for having this aircraft. Its truly a master piece. Sir as earlier dhc-6 package, do add a repaint of yeti airlines, Nepal airlines which constantly plays on Lukla airport. Sir, this is a personal request i don't know what others members reaction for this, can we have a option of having wheathered cockpit plus interior (which is already created) and new cockpit (without wheathered). I do understand your team has contributed numbers of hours to create wheathered cockpit. It will be a nice option if the outer repaint is like new aircraft then we can use new cockpit and if the outer aircraft is weathered then we can use weathered cockpit.

Archived